Zodiac-Aries [21 March – 20 April]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up groggily with Suho's arm encircling your waist when the alarm on your phone woke you up.

~When I met you in the summer, to my heartbeat sound. We fell in love, as the leaves turn brown--~

'Yah... Wake up...' you shook the sleeping dead beside you. Getting no response and feeling slightly annoyed, you shook him harder and prodded his bare arm. Finally, you couldn't take it anymore and you threw the pillow at him as you shouted. 'OI! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT! WE'RE FRICKIN' LATE!!!'

He woke up and smiled 'I love it when you get angry, you look hot.' you groaned and went to the bathroom to wake your sleeping senses up. 'You changed the time on my alarm didn't you?' you asked from the bathroom. 'What if I did...?' he nuzzled into your neck, trying to get your attention as you brushed your teeth. You smacked his head with a towel and put your hands on your hips as you scolded him.

'You were the one who wanted to go early to Chiron's and now it's 1 PM in the afternoon! Early my ! Now get out, I'm taking a shower.' you huffed. You pushed him outside and attempted to lock the door but he somehow slipped in between the narrow space and you ended up locking both you and him inside the bathroom.

You pulled on the doorknob but it wouldn't budge, you looked at him frustrated. 'Look at what you've done now, I told you to wait outside and now the door's broken. Urgh!' Suho on the other hand was really happy that this happened. 'Well, on the bright side, we get to shower together!'

You glared at him 'Don't you dare, Joonmyeon...' he edged closer and smirked, gaining the upper hand as he pinned your arms to the wall. You willed Baekhyun to come and rescue you from this erted son of Poseidon through the psychic bond. The door was down a few seconds after you called him, Baekhyun hugged you close to him as he jabbed at Suho's bare chest.

'I don't care if you're Poseidon's son, Joonmyeon. My sister is precious to me so before I give you to you, you will have to go through me and my dad first or I'll kick your to kingdom come!!' he ushered you away from a laughing hysterically Suho. You don't even get it how he finds that funny.

'Are you ok, you? Let me know if that erted bastard tries to get his hands on you again, I love you so much.' it was very rare for a guy, especially a brother to express his love for a sister. Baekhyun kissed the crown of your head and hugged you tightly, as if you'd shatter into trillion shards of sunlight, not caring if the bright gold aura enveloped you two.

Baekhyun's phone rang like there's no tomorrow, he looked at the caller ID and groaned as he answered. 'Hello, Chiron.' Baekhyun had a variety of expression as he went from shock to annoyance and fially hung up then sighed. He gestured for you to take a shower and hurry downstairs.

'I have something to announce guys...' Baekhyun started when all of you gathered in the main hall, you were wedged in between Chanyeol and Xiumin as they refused to let Suho to come near you and used Tao to barricade in front of them as a shield.

'We have another conquest to perform.'

Everyone groaned in disapproval 'Why?!!' Leo's voice was the loudest as he protested. 'Isn't it enough that we had to perform the labours?! What did the gods put us up to now?!'  Minyoung stomped the ground angrily. Kris' voice was devoid of emotion and a cold look was plastered on his face as he asked 'What do they want us to do next? Who is behind all of this and why?'

Baekhyun only shrugged because he had no answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter