The 12 Labors of Heracles (IX)-Belt of Hippolyta

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris laid you down on the kitchen counter as per Lay's orders, Lay had only allowed Suho and Baekhyun to enter as he had Paula conjure up a barrier to prevent anyone from witnessing the gruesome scene. Inyoung and Rebecca almost puked at the sight of your dangling flesh while Alizarin, Brittany and Airah each went to a separate bathroom to puke.

Your breath started to hitch as Thanatos came closer, you looked at him with half-lidded eyes as Baekhyun held onto your hand while the other two worked on patching you up. 'For someone who is so young as you, it is rare to see one like you so ready to accept death in your journey.' the black wisps around him curled closer to you, it was soothing and it had the scent of an Egyptian lotus.

'Baek, aren't you feeling anything at all?' Suho asked as he washed your wounds. 'I can't her life force is too weak for me to feel but I know Thanatos is here.' as he spoke, Thanatos looked at him. 'Your brother can feel me...? Hmm... Interesting... Anyway, I haven't expected to come and guide you so early. Even the Sisters and Charon are surprised, yours was by far the most interesting I've ever seen. You encountered more near-death experiences than most people do.'

You smiled weakly and spoke 'I'm not just any person now am I...? It's an occupational hazard being a demigod...' Thanatos chuckled. 'You've been wronged so many times and yet you managed to pull through the hardship, if you were just a normal human being you'd end up on the road right now.'

'I'm titanium, I know...' you sputtered and spat blood out. 'you... Even though you are too young and it is too bad to waste such a vast expanse of exceptional skill and beauty, I offer to guide you to the Elysium where you can reunite with your father once more and leave Gaia without going through Underworld.'  he offered. You drifted out of your body and you saw your surroundings were that of a cave flled with crystal that illuminated with a luminous glow.

'Elysium...' you saw a vision of paradise where the souls were happy and no longer bound to earth, no more pain at last.

Meanwhile, Lay who was covered in your blood trying to save you shouted frantically as he panicked 'Baek, we're losing your twin here! Do something or she'll be pulled away by Thanatos! Get Chen here! She's not breathing!' Suho went to find the maknae and Baekhyun closed his eyes trying to will you to come back to him.

'... you... you!!' you vaguely heard someone scream your name as you were about to grab hold of Thanatos' hand. 'Baekhyun...?' you turned your head weakly. 'Oh my god... you, please live...' Lay muttered under his breath, his hands never stopped working on your injuries.

Your back and the side of your body was eaten away by the mares so much that it was impossible that you're still alive after losing so many litres of blood, Chen rushed in and was greeted the gory sight of you, your bloody scent wafted into his nose.

'Jongdae! Shock her back!' Lay ordered as he removed another sharp tooth. Chen panicked 'What do I do?!' he moved to your side. 'We don't have a defibrillator here so use your powers!' the power surged through him as he charged up but he wasn't sure how much he was supposed to use.

'What the hell are you waiting for?! Shock her!' Lay shouted at him. 'Tell me how many goddamn voltage I should charge up, damn it. Get me a set of specific orders!' he roared back.

'1000 volts!' he shouted as he flipped you on your back, going to your side and worked on getting shreds of your skin and flesh out. If he doesn't get those out fast enough, you'll either die of blood loss or infection resulted by the secretion of a virus the mares carried as self-defense mechanism.

Chen laid his head down on your chest, still no sign of beating. 'No response!' he shouted and Lay shouted again '3000 volts!' and he shocked your body, muttering for you to stay alive.

You felt jolts of immense shocks sent to your spi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter