The 12 Labors of Heracles (X)-Cattle of Geryon

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Suho and his team arrived back at the villa, he took out the leather belt from his satchel and placed it on the heavy teak table. 'Where's Tao and the rest?' he asked those who were present in the hall.

Kris answered lazily from the couch he's seated at 'you is resting, same goes for the rest of them. Baek is as exhausted as his twin considering what they both went through with their Lazo psíquico de los gemelos (Psychic bond of twins). You know Tao, and Kai exceeded his powers limits, he's recharging upstairs.'

Xiumin laid the belt next to the other one on the table, they were both the same and they didn't know which is the replica and which is the original artifact. Paula had given it a shot but nothing happened.

Ciel looked closely and there was an inscription on both belts, one in Latin and the other in Macedonian. Sehun was about to go and rest when he was called down again, he just wanted to snuggle next to you and replenish his energy and he grumbled in annoyance when they called for him.

He gave an annoyed expression and asked 'What? Make it quick, I'm exhausted.' Luhan glared at him 'We all are so help us crack the code so we don't have to trouble your sleep anymore.' He sighed and walked over and looked at the belt.

'One said : 'Кој и да носи овој појас добивки незамисливи моќ на воините.' and the other said : 'Qui indutus est zona hæc, accipit vires apta iuventus', they mean the same thing. It says : 'Whoever wears this belt gains unimaginable powers of the warriors.'.'

Leo tried wearing it but it did not do anything, Inyoung thought up of something and blurted out. 'Hippolyta is an Amazonian!' Airah looked at her and sighed 'Could you not blurt random things out...?'

'No, she does have a point there.' Minyoung interjected. Alizarin snapped her fingers in understanding 'I get it... Hippolyta is an Amazonian and Amazonian warriors are females so it should be right that one of us girls here shoud wear it and test it out.'

Everyone looked at Alizarin and Minyoung gestured for her to try it out, she shook her head and pointed towards Rebecca. Before Rebecca knew it, it was attached onto her waist. She glared at her sister then looked at Kris who was snoring lightly with his mouth hanging open and facepalmed.

Brittany snatched the belt with Latin inscription and put it on herself, the belts glowed synchronously. The one that had the Macedonian inscription is the original relic while the one with Latin inscription was just a decoy, one glowed with the colours of a victor in red and gold, it blasted out around Rebecca giving out a fierce, powerful and triumphant aura while Brittany was even worse.

Her belt glowed a sickly green unlike Ciel's powerful, viridian-green aura that manifests around him and gives him protection. Her form changed as she staggered outside the villa and clutching her head while screaming in pain.

She turned into a hideous-looking troll with warts and green skin, just like Shrek but even worse. Brittany pulled out a mirror from her pocket and gasped at her new appearance, the mirror cracked into pieces.

It was quite hilarious but it soon died down as Rebecca's form changed too, a serene look was plastered on her face but an aura of strength emanated from her in red and gold.

Brittany charged at her but Rebecca simply sidestepped, making her crash into the ground. Rebecca's Amazonian look may not be like ancient ones but hers was a combination of the future and the past, a mix between the future technology and ancient knowledge.

She neutralised Brittany within seconds and Brittany reverted back to her human form, her clothes were shredded and barely covered her body. The guys looked away and made way for her as Minyoung shielded her from them.

Rebecca tried to take the belt off and had asked for Airah to help her but it seemed to stuck itself onto her, she gave up and went to sleep as evening came and nobody was in the mood for dinner except for Kris who just woke up missing the whole fight and whining at D.O asking him to cook dinner.

'Yah, Kyungsoo-ah! Make me something to eat!' he whined and tugged at his sleeve. 'What are you, a 5-year old? Go and cook yourself, I'm tired.' he waved Kris off. Suho heard this and popped his head out from the hall 'Don't burn down my kitchen or I'll roast both of you.' he gave them both a look and stormed off.

Everyone in the household was asleep when you woke up, it was midnight and you were hungry because you haven't eaten any lunch or dinner. You groaned as you propped yourself up, trying not to stretch your wounds but you were immediately pulled down again by two constricting arms around your waist.

Tao mumbled sleepily against your neck while Kai hugged you tighter 'Where are you going you..? Sleep with me more...' Tao hugged you like a plushie and refused to let you go.

'Tao, Jongin, I'm starving so please let me go down and get something in my system...' you wriggled. Kai's breath tickled your neck as he agreed 'Fine... I'm hungry too...'

You, Tao and Kai were instantly teleported to the kitchen, both of them raided the fridge and brought out lots of things to eat and shared it with you. You wolfed them all down within minutes and you were full.

You weren't sure whether you're hallucinating or you're hearing your father's voice as it kept repeating the same thing over and over again, even in your dreams the voice repeated the same thing, indicating it was a hint.

'oro del desierto de la luna azul'

'Luna azul...?' you muttered. 'What's Luna azul?' Tao asked. Kai shrugged and answered 'I know Luna i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter