Zodiac-Gemini [22 May – 21 June]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When everyone had gathered and safe and sound, you sat by the bonfire that Chanyeol conjured after successfully getting out of the labyrinth, alive thankfully. While everyone else were busy eating or sleeping, Minyoung pulled her brother to a quiet and darker part of the area.

'Oppa, what do you think about you?' Minyoung asked her brother. Mentioning your name sent Suho into a state of euphoria, as Minyoung observed him, he looked like a lovesick puppy who continuously craved for your attention. She waved her hand in front of his face and snapped him out of his fantasy land, she repeated her question again.

'I love her, Min. I'm so lucky that dad had me engaged to her, I know she's kinda reclusive and quiet but really, she's a nice girl. And she's perfect for me, I couldn't ask for a better wife than you...' he had a smile on his face which she hadn't seen for so long since his ex broke his heart until he met you. Somehow, you made him smile, a very rare sight which was only seen when he's with you.

'What do you like so much about her?' Minyoung asked her lovesick brother again. 'Well, she is beautiful and as radiant as the sun itself. If you didn't know, she had the most enchanting voice ever, I heard her sing once when she took a shower and her voice held my heart captive. Plus, she's got a really nice built like a supermodel and she's a skilled archer like her dad!' he answered with much enthusiasm in his voice.

Minyoung leaned on the tree and crossed her arms 'You know, oppa... I haven't seen you smile this much since, you know... When Brittany broke your heart... I don't even know how you could still stand be around her, I hated her from the start but I didn't say anything because you love her too much that you became blind towards everything and gave her what she wanted.'

'Yeah, I thought I was in love with her and that, she loved me back but she didn't. Before you came, I was so isolated and plunged into my own world so dark and deep into the oblivion that I lost my sense of leadership. I disapponted my friends but I want to make up for the mistakes I made, especially towards Kris because I've done him so much wrong when he was only trying to guide me back onto the righteous path.' he sighed as he remembered how he harshly treated his friend.

'But now, I will protect my friends, my family and my future wife.' he said with the fire determination evident in his eyes. Minyoung gave him a small laugh at his statement 'And how will you protect yourself from Apollo and Baek's wrath? I'm sure they're gonna kick your if they find out about your engagement.' Suho scratched his head 'I'm trying to think of a plan here and you're not giving me any encouragement here. You must be against my marriage with (y/n), aren't you?' he whined and complained.

Minyoung held her palms up, feeling offended by his words 'Hey, hey, hey, who said I was against both of your marriage in the first place? I'm Switzerland and I'm neutral so don't drag me into this war!' he ruffled Minyoung's hair and walked back to the bonfire and sat next to you to watch you sleeping peacefully. Minyoung is happy that her brother could finally find escape from the clutches of his own blindness and release himself from Brittany's love illusion.

You woke up in Baekhyun's arms, he was carrying you as he walked and was not aware that you have awoken. 'Good morning, sis. Comfy?' he smiled, you jumped down blushing. Who knows how many hours you've been hurting his arms?

Baekhyun semeed to read your mind and answered the question in your head 'It's only been a few hours, I'm strong ok?' he lifted his shirt up and exposed his abs. Everyone, particularly the girls felt blood rushing through their noses.

(A/N : KYAA!!! >///<)

Kai scoffed and ripped his shirt off and bared his abs and chest, showing you that his abs are the most prominent. You covered your face and held in your blush that was spreading like a wildfire on your face, someone pried your hands off and it belonged to Sehun. Baekhyun was really annoyed that all the boys were trying to show off their abs at you so he carried you and became a wisp of light.

Everyone, especially the guys chased the light and to a place which seemed like a combination of a hot spring and a waterfall. Baekhyun shifted back into his human form and admired the view in front of him, since everyone kinda needed a rest so Suho said you can go for the hot spring.

Since the hot spring is separated by a wall of bamboos, the boys took the ones which is on the outside so that the girls are protected. The girls almost fainted when they saw their abs as they stripped, trying hard to hold in their nosebleed.

      

(A/N : More nosebleed!! >///<)

 

The girls were still drooling over their bodies and the boys smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter