Zodiac-Cancer [22 June – 22 July]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident with Pollux and Chen, Suho has been on extra maximum security like he was guarding Fort Knox. And of course the treasure inside Fort Knox was you, he is even more protective than Baekhyun and it made Baekhyun feel like killing him for always coveting you.

He sighed as he watched you two walked side by side, maybe it was wrong of him to have such thoughts since he's your twin but he couldn't help but feel jealous that Suho's sticking with you 24/7. Baekhyun doesn't know what to think, whether since it was from the beginning when he first met you, the labours or the recent zodiac task you just completed. He began to develop feelings for you, it wasn't love between siblings.

It was love between a boy and a girl.

Luhan being the mind reader, accidentally read what was in Baekhyun's mind as he gasped internally. What Baekhun had for you was the start of a forbidden taboo between siblings, especially for fraternal twins. This shouldn't have happened between you and Baekhyun, it made things even worse that the other members EXO have also fallen head over heels for you.

This dark flower of was starting to bloom between both of you, Baekhyun had yearned so much to have you for himself. He knows Apollo will go on a rampage if he knew, so will Poseidon but how ironic is that the gods often married their siblings and even had children of their own.

After walking, you arrived at a beach. It was supposed to be daytime but it escalated quickly to night and there were two moons visible in the night sky, then again, this dimension isn't like earth so you had to expect the weird and unexpected.

'Is this where were supposed to find the Cancer Avatar?' Minyoung asked. Jane who acted as the map navigator nodded her head 'The map says here and I don't think there's any other place to find Katakar.' she rolled the map and stuffed it back into her satchel.

'I hear someone summoning my name, who are you and why are you here?' a voice came from the sea. You turned around to see a guy with green hair, he had longer lower extensions that reached his gold plate that resembled the body of a crab.

'You are Katakar right?' Chanyeol asked. 'I am. What do you seek of me?' he asked with a very boring tone. 'Your Aegis, help us by lending your powers.' Chen stepped forward. 'I refuse, son of Zeus. What do I get in return for helping you?' Katakar's words was making Suho's blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter