Zodiac-Leo [23 July – 22 August]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you arrived at your next destination, the scene changed from a beach at night with two moons to a wide savannah with the sun high in the sky like the Serengeti plains in north Tanzania. The sky was the colour of a baby blue and the clouds looked soft like cotton candy, the grass-green plains before you stretched for kilometres as far as the eye could see, hence the name 'Serengeti' which meant endless in Kenyan.

You saw animals, herds of zebras, gazelles and wildebeests. They were grazing and it seemed peacefully quiet, just the way you like it because it put your mind to ease. You spotted an unusual-looking lion under the tree, it was lying lazily and yawned as it opened it's muzzle. It had a snow-white body, it's mane were also white but ended with tips of gold and it had cyan-coloured eyes.

Just one glance at the lion, you knew it was Regulus--the zodiac avatar of Leo Aegis. The lion saw you and immediately broke into a sprint. The others noticed Regulus as well and broke into a chase after the white lion, Kai had no difficulty chasing after him as he flew after the lion. Chanyeol had originally wanted to chase it with his newfound powers but he was afraid by turning himself into flaming human, he'd scorch the whole savannah into barren plains.

'Gotcha.' Kai grunted as he clinched the lion into a headlock and both of them fell rolling into the grass, making the dust fly everywhere. Without the need to summon, Katakar made himself visible as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter