Zodiac-Pisces [20 February – 20 March]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As reluctant as Suho is, he didn't have a choice but to let Lay hold you in his arms while you were unconcious. It was the only way to let you heal since your healing mechanism is down as Baekhyun stayed close to both you and him, through the bond, he could feel that you were getting weaker. In a way, he felt happy because the prophecy he had before wasn't going to be fulfilled but there was only a 50% chance of determining whether or not would the horrifying event occur.

The image of you siding with the Titans, standing on Cronus' shoulder was scary that he couldn't even imagine if it did happen in real life.

He shook himself out of it and looked at you sleeping peacefully as Lay walked without showing any signs of fatigue, he was so curious as to why they love you so much to the point of sharing you between them. Not that him or Suho was comfortable with that but for you, they were all willing to do whatever you want. He couldn't help but blurt his question out.

'Hey, why do all of you love my sister so much?' Lay didn't look at him, he just looked at you and answered with his trademark dimpled smile on his face. 'I love her because she pays attention to me when others don't, since she came into my life, I didn't have to feel so lonely all the time and she listens to my music. I have a song specially written and composed just for her. I don't really know about the others though, I'm pretty sure they won't tell you even if you asked except for Joon-hyung, he's like an open book.'

Baekhyun thought about what Lay said and was content on observing Suho first. Truthfully, if he had to let someone else replace him, his first choice would be Kai. He could take you away to somewhere far and escape danger, he is also skilled in both martial arts and weapons although not a master like Tao and Xiumin. Even though Suho was drained of energy greatly from crying too much, he still kept a close eye on you and in a very alert state.

Baekhyun eyed the sapphire cuff on your wrist, how he wanted to wrench it off and throw it away as he hissed in disapointment in his mind. Whenever he got close to you, it always seem to know about his dark, uous intentions and warded him off by alarming Suho who had an identical cuff which acted as his armband. He sighed 'Why is it so hard being your brother, you...? Do you know how much I've fallen because of you? Loving you as both a man and a brother has set me on a darker path to which there is no point of return but I could not be within a range of 1 metre without alarming your damned fiancee.' he gritted his teeth.

Lay got a bit tired and handed you over to Sehun's reassuring arms, you still slept peacefully like nothing happened. Sehun had expected you to be heavy but you were surprisingly very light for him, he felt like he was carrying a feather instead of a person. Nonetheless, he continued to carry you and savoring the moment of you shifting comfortably in his arms.

He smiled smugly to himself knowing that he had your first kiss, it was a feeling he'll never forget the rest of his life. Sehun was still in his own world, picturing you with a wedding gown until he realized that everyone had stopped in front of a very strange looking beach. It stretched endlessly with white sand and there were no signs of any life form except your group.

As Kimberly stepped closer to the water, the waves became larger and formed a wall of moving water. She ran towards it and the wave opened up a tunnel, everyone moved towards it and the entrance closed up once everyone got through. The water became deeper and Sehun got worried because you were still sleeping and you couldn't enter the water at this state.

'It's ok, just get into the water.' Chanyeol smiled and showed his reddish-flame fish tail. Apparently, everyone who was waist-deep into the water would turn into either a mermaid or a merman. The colours vary with their powers, as soon as Sehun waded deeper, his legs turned into snow-white tail because of his air element while yours turned black with sky-blue streaks on both sides.

Kris then swam over to Sehun and offerred to carry you since he felt a bit tired, Sehun had no choice but to hand you over to him as much as he didn't want to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter