Last Laugh

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun immediately dragged you to your first class, archery lessons. You used to take it when you were younger but you gave up because homework began to pile up and you no longer have the time to enjoy archery.

In this class, you saw Airah, Leo, Brittany--the children of Aphrodite. Kris, Rebecca, Alizarin--children of Artemis. Valkyrie, Caesar, Brad--the children of Ares and you and Baekhyun--the children of Apollo.

You knew that the children of Ares are exactly like their dad, arrogant and skilled with any weapons. But they're not as good as the children of Artemis and Apollo. Or at least you.

You weren't meant to be taken lightly just because you're new in the camp. They gave you dirty looks but Baekhyun shielded you from them with his body.

Alizarin wasn't much of an archer like her mum but she had high accuracy while throwing her spear like a javelin, it sailed through the air and pierced through the dummy's artificial heart.

Soon, your turn came up and you took your position carefully. Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably and tensed up as you pulled the string. You took a deep breath, held it and released your breath simultaneously as you did the string.

Your arrow pierced through Valkyrie's arrow, splitting it in half in bullseye. Valkyrie grunted in anger and glared at you, your cousins and you gave them a smug smile as you watched them strut off arrogantly, refusing to accept their defeat.

The next lesson was Greek lesson but Baekhyun didn't have this class with you, Kai and Sehun does. They sat on both sides of you which made the female students grumble in jealousy and disappointment.

The teacher was a wood nymph, she had beautiful green hair with flowers embroided in between her braids. She was very kind and beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter