We'll Meet Again

Guardian Angel

this is the last chapter! hope you guys liked the story ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlhQ18_Y1u4 

Kwangmin and the others had gone to check up on you at your apartment to find you missing. Worried, they began to look around town. After a few hours of searching they still couldn't find you. 

Kwangmin was thinking about where you could be. He had his eyes closed in thought. They sprung open and he jumped up. "I know where she is!" The others ran to him and asked him where you were. However he started pushing everyone towards Donghyun's van. Donghyun got into the drivers seat and the 6 of them drove off.

Kwangmin pointed out the directions to Donghyun and Donghyun sped down the road. Soon they reached your hometown. They all got out of the car and stared at the cemetary. They heard sobbing and immediately ran into the cemetary in search for you.

You were collapsed on the ground when they found you. They ran over to you as you whispered Kwangmin's name. Kwangmin pulled you into his arms. You were pale and it looked as if you were starting to fade into nothing. He held you tightly. "Please don't leave me ____. Don't leave me like this." He cried out in pain. All the others had distressed looks on their faces. It had begun to rain.

Jeongmin turned and noticed the three gravestones. He touched the one with your name on it. "Why does this have ____'s name on it?" Minwoo, Donghyun, and Hyunseong went over to look at it. They gasped in astonishment. "What does this mean? And why don't you two look surprised?" Donghyun asked as he looked at the twins.

Youngmin looked at the four of them with a serious look on his face. He told them all about the three of you being angels and how your mission was to grant Minwoo's wish. They listened intently, hardly believing what Youngmin was saying. And lastly, he explained how if you didn't grant the wish in time, you would disappear forever.

All 6 of them started to cry silently. They couldn't be there for you when you were in such pain.

Suddenly, your eyelids fluttered. Then you opened your eyes and looked at all of them. Tears formed in your eyes. They all hugged you and the tears spilled over onto your cheeks. "We love you ____. Why didn't you tell us you were in pain?" Hyunseong questioned you. "I'm sorry." You murmured weakly.

"I'm so sorry. I should have told you guys. Maybe things wouldn't be like this if I had told you guys." You chuckled softly but started coughing violently. Kwangmin pulled you closer to him. "Thank you for everything you guys have ever done for me. It meant a lot to me. I love you guys so much. You're the best friends a person could ever ask for." Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Youngmin sniffled loudly. You looked straight at Minwoo and spoke directly to him. "Thank you for always cheering me up Minwoo. Thank you for saying that you love me but I know that you truly love Haneul-ssi and she truly loves you. So when I'm gone, you should go to her." Minwoo nodded solemnly as tears cascaded down his cheeks.

Finally, you turned to face Kwangmin. He was staring down at you, his tears falling down onto you. "Kwangmin, I love you. Thank you for always loving me. Thank you for always staying by my side. I may be leaving this world now but I have a feeling that'll we'll meet again someday. Maybe we won't be angels or humans but we'll still be together. So please don't cry. I promise you that we'll meet again." You said to him, your own tears escaping your eyes.

Kwangmin didn't say anything but pulled you to him and kissed you softly. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. All your feelings for him poured out into that one kiss.

Then, you started fading away. The rain stopped and as the very last part of you disappeared, a rainbow appeared in the sky.

-------- Short epilogue-----

A few years later....

Donghyun had gotten married and he was now living happily with his wife and his newborn baby. He still owned the cafe and his wife helped him run it.

Hyunseong was now a famous singer. He was single but he was still happy. Every song he sang, he sang for you and the friendship that all 7 of you shared together.

Jeongmin had a girlfriend. They were both going to school together to become musicians. His girlfriend played the piano and composed songs while Jeongmin sang them. Although he wasn't as famous as Hyunseong, Jeongmin was slowly making his way to fame too.

Minwoo and Haneul were married and living together happily. After you had disappeared, Haneul had miraculously gotten better. The doctors didn't know how but Minwoo knew that it was you that had done it. After all that happened you still granted his every wish.

Youngmin became one of the head angels. He changed the rules for guardian angels so that things would be easier for them. He always thought about you when he assigned someone to be a guardian angel.

Kwangmin had gone missing since you disappeared. He had been searching for you throughout the different dimensions for years.

And finally, he found you. When he had started to give up all hope, you appeared in front of him. God had given you two another chance to be together forever. He looked at you, not believing you were actually there. Then you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He held onto you and promised to never leave your side and that he would never let you leave him again. "I told you we would meet again." You whispered happily.

-------

Done! so how did you guys like the story? Any feedback or comments? Don't be afraid to post them ^_^