All Alone

Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hR_TgDijz4 

I absolutely love this song! please listen to it while you read.

---------

You sat on your bed and looked out the window. Rain was pouring down. You were crying and the heavens seemed to cry with you.

Minwoo tried calling you but you didn't answer. You were afraid that he would be angry at you for leaving without a word.

You looked around your room. It seemed dark and empty.

You closed your eyes for a few seconds and opened them again. Your eyes widened when you saw Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun, the twins, and Minwoo there. They all smiled at you. You smiled back. They held open their arms to hug you. You went over to them and wrapped your arms around Jeongmin first. However your arms went right through him. You blinked and all of them disappeared.

-------

Minwoo hung up the phone. You didn't pick up again. He looked at Haneul who was sleeping peacefully. He her cheek and gazed at her.

Minwoo then got up to go find you but Haneul woke up. "Minwoo-ah. Where are you going?" She asked. Minwoo smiled at her. "I'll be back. I just need to go see _____." He was about to leave again when he heard Haneul crying. He quickly went over to her. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "I'm scared. I don't wanna be left alone. Please stay." She asked pleadingly.

Minwoo sighed and smiled at her. He sat back down and held her hand.

-------

You couldn't stand being in your apartment anymore so you went outside in the rain. The rain was pouring down mercilessly. You had forgotten an umbrella but you didn't care.

You walked across the street to the cafe. You looked inside the dark, empty cafe and thought back to the memories you had there. You remembered how Hyunseong would try to sit around instead of working and Donghyun would scold him. Then you thought of Youngmin who always had a playful smile on while he was making the orders.

You continued to walk along. You had no idea where you were going. You wish somebody could just take you away and end this pain.

You reached into your pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. Curiously, you opened it. There was a phone number on it. Underneath the number there was a small note. Call whenever you feel all alone.

You went under a tree and pulled out the phone. You dialed the number and waited.

"Hello?" A guy's voice picked up.

-------

another short chapter hehe

i hope you like the story so far ^_^