Minwoo's Wish

Guardian Angel

*Orange are your thoughts

You woke up in your room. You had a huge headache and everything felt fuzzy. Keeping your eyes closed because you were too tired, you tuned in to some voices. The voices belonged to Kwangmin and Youngmin.

"You can't help her. It's against the rules." You heard Youngmin say. "I don't care." Kwangmin replied firmly. Youngmin was looking at his younger brother with a concerned look. As much as he loved you, Kwangmin was more important to him and he couldn't let Kwangmin throw away everything.

"I'm the older one here so you have to listen to me." Youngmin said. You were surprised at his tone. He had never sounded so serious before. Just as you were about to open your eyes and confront them, Kwangmin began to speak and you kept your eyes shut.

"If she doesn't grant Minwoo's wish soon then she is going to lose her soul forever. She's running out of time!" Kwangmin said forcefully. Now you were too scared to open your eyes. You wanted to know what they were talking about. "Still, you can guide her but you can't grant the wish for her. You'll die if you break the rules." Youngmin was now speaking in a soft,  but authoritive tone. "If you try and help her I swear I will..." Youngmin sighed, exasperated. Then he looked Kwangmin dead in the eye, "Don't try and help her. I wanna help her too but she has to do this on her own." Youngmin's tone was final. He walked over to you and you quickly pretended you were asleep still.

Kwangmin stood there, breathing in slowly. He was extremely frustrated that he could do nothing to help you. He couldn't even do anything to make you feel better. You were slowly growing weaker and he couldn't do a thing to help. Youngmin softly your hair and smiled sadly. "Poor thing, she must be exhausted." Then, Youngmin got up and left the room.

Kwangmin walked over to you and sat down on the edge of the bed. He quietly watched you sleep. "I love you ____. That's why you need to grant Minwoo's wish. So that you can be an angel and we can be together. That's all I wanted from the beginning." He whispered softly thinking that you were still asleep. You were surprised at the accidental confession. You had no idea that Kwangmin had those kinds of feelings for you. Then Kwangmin left the room and you were alone in your apartment.

After you heard the door shut, you sat up. Your eyes were wide and your heart was thumping in your chest. I'm so confused. Kwangmin loves me? Why is my heart beating so quickly? I thought I loved Minwoo. Or, do I love Kwangmin? You had your head in your hands. You were feeling flooded with emotions. You didn't know what to think anymore. And were you really running out of time? You had to find out Minwoo's wish fast.

-------

 The next day you went to work. Donghyun, Minwoo, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin rushed over to you worriedly. "Are you alright ____? We were so worried about you." Jeongmin and Hyunseong said at the same time. They glared at each other playfully and you giggled. Donghyun pulled you into a hug and cradled you like a baby. "My poor ____. You must be tired. You don't have to work today. I'll just make Jeongmin do your job too." Donghyun said.

"What?! Why me?!" Jeongmin yelled. Donghyun and you laughed. Then Jeongmin pulled you away from Donghyun and gave you his puppy eyes. "Please don't let him make me work harder." He pouted and you chuckled. "Don't worry Jeongmin-ah. I can work today." You smiled warmly at him. He beamed gratefully.

Donghyun gave him a disapproving look and turned to you. "Are you sure you can work today? If you feel tired or sick just tell me and I'll give you the day off." You shook your head. "I'll be fine. Thanks for worrying about me though." You hugged him gently and went off to start working. Minwoo watched you, he had been up all night worrying about you. He wanted to take you home and stay by your side but the twins had insisted on taking care of you.

You had a slight headache while you were working but you did your best to ignore it. You were carrying an order to a customer. After you dropped it off at the table you felt the urge to vomit. You quickly ran into the bathroom. You threw up in the toilet and walked out of the stall to the sink. You washed your mouth and grimaced. I'm getting worse. I have to grant Minwoo's wish but then I'll have to leave him. I don't want to leave him. But I also don't want Kwangmin to get hurt if he tries to help me. I don't know what to do anymore. 

Minwoo had been watching you from time to time. When he saw you run into the bathroom he was tempted to follow you and see if you were alright. He finished taking care of a customer and waited outside the bathroom. You walked out and jumped in surprise. Minwoo looked concerned. He looked straight into your eyes. You could feel your heart beating faster. "Are you sick? Will you end up in the hospital like Haneul?" Minwoo said. You felt saddened when he mentioned Haneul but you quickly shook the feeling away. "I'm fine." You said and you tried to walk away but Minwoo stopped you.

"I love you ____. So please tell me if you're sick or hurting. It kills me to see you like this." Minwoo said. You were shocked at his confession but then you realized he was probably just meant it as friends. "I'm fine. And don't say you love me. If Haneul heard it she would misunderstand and she'd feel hurt." You started walking away again but this time Minwoo pushed you against the wall and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you didn't respond. But after a few seconds your lips started moving along with his. He pulled away and stared at you.

"I really love you ____. More than a friend." He said while gazing into your eyes. You were speechless. "Please, don't ever leave me. You've always granted my wishes so grant me this one last wish. Don't ever leave me." He pulled you into a tight embrace.

Kwangmin had been working and taking orders from customers. He looked around for you and saw you and Minwoo kiss. His heart felt like it was shattering into a million pieces.

You still were frozen. Minwoo just confessed that he loved me. I should be happy right? But why do I feel so confused still? When I think about it, whenever I'm around Minwoo, my heart beats faster. But now that I know that Kwangmin loves me, my heart beats faster around him too. Who do I really love? And how am I supposed to grant Minwoo's wish? I can't stay by his side forever because I have to become an angel and leave him eventually.

---------

another update done! school started for me so i won't be able to update as frequently as i did before.

thanks for reading! don't forget to comment please ^_^