Apoligies

Guardian Angel

You let go of Jinyoung and he gazed into your eyes. He lifted his hand and brought it closer to your face. Everyone's eyes widened, they thought that Jinyoung was going to do something bad to you however he only caressed your cheek softly. He had a small smile on his face. "You remind me of Eunmi." He said quietly.

Then he looked depressed. He moved away from you and deeply bowed. "I'm so sorry for what I've done. I was blinded by anger and sadness. Please forgive me." He said. You looked at him and tapped his shoulder. He looked up at you and you hugged him again. "It's alright. You were holding in so many emotions for so long. It must've been hard." You said sympathetically.

You let go of him and turned to Kwangmin who had already stopped bleeding. You went quickly went over to see if he was alright. You traced your fingers over all the light scars. "Did you heal yourself?" You asked softly. He nodded.

B1A4 ran over to their leader and engulfed him in a giant group hug. "Ow! Hey! Stop I can't breathe!" He yelled out. They let go of him and sheepishly grinned. "We're so sorry. You should have told us if you were hurting. We would've helped." The four of them all said at the same time. Jinyoung smiled at them, "You're right. I'm sorry. I let things get too far because I never told anyone." He went to all of them and patted them on the back.

"But, why did you guys wanna hurt angels?" You cautiously asked the other B1A4 members. They all turned to you. "My mother was sick and in the hospital so I prayed for an angel to come and save her but they never came. I was so sad and angry that I came to believe that angels would never help us." Gongchan said meekly. You hugged him and he took the chance to hug you tightly and spin around in a circle. You giggled as he put you down.

Then you looked at the other three. CNU said, "Basically the same story as Gongchan." You nodded and hugged him too. Baro shrugged, "It's all in the past now. You made me realize that angels are good." You chuckled and quickly hugged him. Sandeul didn't say anything. He was staring at the ground but then he looked up at you and smiled brightly. "My story doesn't matter. Everything's good now." He held his arms open and you went over to him. He embraced you in his arms.

He didn't let go of you for a while and you tried to break out of his grasp. "Hey! That's not fair. I never got to hug ____ for that long!" Youngmin whined. All 6 of the Boyfriend members went over and pried you out of Sandeul's embrace. He pouted but let go of you anyways.

Then all 6 of them hugged you tightly. Then all began to speak at the same time and you couldn't understand what they were saying. You pushed them off of you and yelled, "Yah! Stop speaking all at once. I can't understand a word you're saying." You looked at all of them sternly. They looked back at you with sad, puppy dog, eyes. You couldn't stay mad for long so you smiled.

"We're sorry." They all said at once. You chuckled and then asked, "Sorry for what?"

"We're sorry that we all just abandoned you. You must've felt so lonely." Hyunseong said. You gave them all a hug. "It's alright, it wasn't your fault." They felt even worse when you said that. "I have an idea!" You said.

All eyes were on you now. "Let's go to the park! I'm not angry anymore so you don't have to apoligize anymore. Let's just have fun and forget all of this happened." You said cheerfully. All 11 of the boys exchanged glances with each other. Then they nodded. "Sure! Sounds like fun!" Gongchan said. "Let's go ____!!" Gongchan cheered while he grabbed your hand and ran out the door. Youngmin ran after you two whining, "Hey, I wanna hold her hand too!"

All the other boys ran out the door too. Jinyoung and Kwangmin lagged behind a little. "I'm really sorry about everything." Jinyoung said, gesturing to Kwangmin's faint cuts. Kwangmin gave him a hard look. Jinyoung stiffened but relaxed when Kwangmin gave him a small smile. "It's fine. But if you hurt _____, then I would've never forgiven you." He said. Jinyoung gulped nervously and nodded.

"Hey! What's taking you two so long?!" CNU and Jeongmin yelled. The two of them smirked and ran to catch up with the others.

------

i'm sorry, i think this is one of the worst chapters i've ever written. school starts tomorrow for me and my mind is all over the place.

i hope you enjoyed this crappy excuse for a chapter ^_^

don't worry the chapters to come will be much better :-)