B1A4

Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK4llHfdMcs&feature=related 

-------

Sandeul was smiling at you angelically. You could've sworn he was an angel too. "So, what did you call me out here for?" You cautiously asked. He put on a face of genuine hurt. "Why do you look so cautious? I'm not gonna hurt you. I want to be friend's with you." He said.

You still didn't trust him but you decided to play along. "I see, so what are you doing here at the beach? Are you on vacation?" You asked. He flashed another breathtaking smile at you and nodded. "I came here with my friend's for vacation. Do you wanna meet them?" "Umm, no thanks. Maybe next time." You said as you started to walk back inside. You were getting a bad feeling coming from him and you didn't want to be around him any longer.

Before you could leave he grabbed your wrist. You flinched and turned around to face him. He slipped a piece of paper into your hand. "Call me if you ever need a friend to talk to. Because you never know when your other friend's will abandon you." He said in a cool voice that sounded different from the cheerful one he was using before. It sent shivers down your spine. You quickly nodded and walked back inside.

-------

 

Sandeul watched you leave. He had finished one part of Jinyoung's plan and went back to his friends. He walked into the room and four pairs of eyes looked up at him. "How'd it go?" A cold voice asked. Sandeul looked at Baro and smirked. "It went perfectly." Gongchan walked up to him and slapped him on the back. "Hah, I hope you didn't scare her too bad hyung."

Sandeul pretended to look hurt. "I'm not that scary, am I?" He chuckled. All the B1A4 members knew that Sandeul was the second scariest in the group, Jinyoung being the first. Underneath Sandeul cute, angelic face was the soul of a demon. All of them were like that. They all had once been kind people though. But something happened to them all that they all felt that not only people, but God betrayed them too.

CNU was nonchalant and indifferent to all that was going on. He was waiting till he was needed in the plan. Jinyoung, the leader of B1A4 and the mastermind behind their plans, spoke up, "Good job Sandeul, now we must proceed to the next part of the plan". Jinyoung stood up and twirled 6 angel feathers in his hands. "It's time to seperate the princess from her princes". Jinyoung's eyes were cold and black when they had once been warm. He loathed angels and was determined to eliminate all of them.

"Baro, Gongchan, you know what to do." Jinyoung said as he threw the feathers at them. The two of them nodded and went out to complete their part of the plan.

--------

 

You walked back inside the house. It was dark so you guessed that they were all asleep. You quietly snuck up the stairs and past all the guys rooms. You were about to open the door when you heard Kwangmin. "Where were you?" He raised his eyebrows. You gulped and turned around to face him. He had his arms crossed and he did not look happy. You put on your best aegyo act and said, "I just wanted some fresh air so I took a walk". Kwangmin decided he was too tired to ask you anything else so he just waved his hand and walked into his room. You quickly slipped into your room, breathing hard. You were worried he'd be angry at you.

You walked over to the sliding door that was still open. You shut it, flopped onto your bed and fell asleep right when your head hit the pillow.

 

The next morning you woke up to a delicious smell. You went downstairs to see Donghyun cooking breakfast. He turned his head to look at you and smiled. "Hey, _____. You're up early."

"Yeah, Do you want me to set up the table?" You asked. "Sure, and when you're done you can go wake up the others." He replied. You set up 7 spots at the table. Once you were finished you headed toward the stairs. You walked into the room closest to the stairs and knocked on it. Hearing no response, you opened the door to see Hyunseong sprawled out on his bed. You chuckled and walked up to him.

You shook him gently and called his name. Fortunately he wasn't a heavy sleeper so he woke up. "Get up and get ready for breakfast." You said as you walked out the door. He stared after you sleepily and slowly started moving to get ready.

The next room you went into was Jeongmin's. Jeongmin was a lot harder to wake up. You tried shaking him, yelling in his ear, tickling him, yet none of it worked. Finally, you got sick of it and picked up his pillow. You smacked him as hard as you could but he still didn't budge. Then you gave him one hard push off the bed. This time he woke up. He sat up and glared at you. You stuck out your tongue and walked on to the next room.

Youngmin was already awake when you walked into his room. Once you opened the door he immediately attacked you with a hug. "Good morning _______!" You pushed him off you and smiled at him. "Good morning Youngmin, now go downstairs for breakfast."

Minwoo's room was next. You knocked on the door. "Come in!" You opened the door to see Minwoo changing his shirt. You quickly shut the door again. You were blushing a deep shade of red. Minwoo finished changing his shirt and opened the door again. "Sorry, I didn't know you were changing your shirt." You babbled. "It's alright. You wanna go down to get breakfast?" He asked.

"I gotta wake up Kwangmin first." You replied. Minwoo shrugged and began walking downstairs. You were about to knock on Kwangmin's door when it opened. You didn't stop your fist in time and it crashed into his chest causing him to take a step back. "Oh! Sorry Kwangmin-ah!" You apoligized.

"Your strength is really scary." He chuckled. He took your hand and the two of you walked downstairs.

For breakfast Donghyun had made omelets. They were delicious. All of you hungrily gulped down the food. After breakfast, it was time to go back home. The car ride home was filled with chatter and laughter.

-------

Jeongmin got back home and greeted his parents. He walked upstairs into his room. He was smiling because once you guys got back to the cafe and parted ways, he had met a really cute girl. He even got her number. He twirled the piece of paper in his hands as he unpacked his stuff. He was softly whistling to himself as a feather floated down in front of him. He stuck out his hand to catch it and immediately out. Baro was watching silently from the window. He smirked. *The plan begins*

--------

hehe another chapter done! how was it? do you guys like the story so far?

*preview for next chapter

Jeongmin pushed past you as if you were nothing. You were shocked because he always greeted you with a smile or a hug but now something was different. You turned and saw him holding hands with a girl.