Minwoo

Guardian Angel

You woke up and went next door to see if the twins were home yet. But when you got there you were only disappointed and worried. You called them again but there was still no answer. You decided to call Minwoo.

"Hello?" You heard him say on the other line. "Hi Minwoo-ah. It's me, _____." You replied.

"Oh, Hi ____. What do you need?" He asked.

"Umm, I was wondering if you had seen Kwangmin or Youngmin at all." You waited for his reply. "No, I haven't seen them since Donghyun closed the cafe yesterday. Why?"

You started to panick now. "They aren't home and they haven't been home. I think something bad happened to them Minwoo-ah." You worriedly said. Minwoo began to worry too. "Hold on ____. I'll be right over." Minwoo hung up the phone and dashed out of his house. He took the bus and was at your house in a matter of minutes. You heard a knock on your door and opened it, hoping it was the twins, but saw Minwoo intead. Your shoulders deflated.

Minwoo patted your shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, we'll find them." He looked right into your eyes and you could feel your heart jump in your chest. You blushed and looked away. Minwoo grabbed your hand and the two of you went off to find the twins.

-------

CNU had been watching Minwoo for Gongchan and he noticed that the feather's effects weren't working on him. He saw Minwoo go over to your apartment right away when you called him. It was ruining Jinyoung's plan. He had to find some other way to get Minwoo away from you.

CNU snuck into Minwoo's house to see if he could find any clues. He found a picture of Minwoo and his mom. Then he saw a picture of a girl. He picked it up and looked at it curiously. Placing it back down, CNU went over to the counter. He saw hospital bills all over the counter. He looked at them all, some were for his mom but the others were for someone else.

Everything clicked in CNU's mind and he had the perfect plan to get Minwoo away from you.

-------

You and Minwoo had gone all over the town, searching places that all of you used to hang out at. The twins were nowhere to be found. The two of you sat down on a bench to take a break. You couldn't stop worrying about the twins. Minwoo studied your face. You were already stressed about Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun. Now, you had the twins on your mind. You looked like you were about to cry. Minwoo hugged you tightly and your hair.

You leaned into him and immediately felt better. You wouldn't know what to do if Minwoo left you too.

-------

CNU walked away from the hospital after accomplishing his mission.

-------

 

Minwoo and you were continuing your search for the twins when Minwoo's cell phone rang. He answered. You watched him while he was talking and you could see his face go from confusion to fear and finally panick. He hung up and was about to run away when you grabbed his wrist. He turned to you. "Where are you going? What was that phone call about?" You asked.

"I have to go to the hospital. It's an emergency." He was about to leave you when he saw how scared you looked. You didn't want to be left alone. He softly smiled at you and pulled you along with him.

------

done with another chapter! sorry for such a short chapter lol

thank you for reading ^_^