Chapter 23

A LITTLE TOO LATE

DONGHAE POV

The nerve of that guy!!!!! "WHATS THAT!!!!!!" i yelled at jessica i have never yelled at her i saw scared face i went near her and say "i'm sorry i did not." she cutted me off "its fine.....even i did not know i was included too but my insticts....." she said i saw her crying. I did not know what to do i am still angry but i cant be angry forever. "Lets get married" i told her that was the only option its gonna happen soon enough anyway might as well do it now. "oppa" she looked at me with her tears forming in her eyes "if your'e not ready i am not forcing you..." she said and i kissed her soft lips. " I have been waiting for this my WHOLE LIFE" i told her sincerely too be honest i have even dreamed about it. "how about seohyun......" she said "yeah i forgot about that" i told her and hug her "we will find a way okay...... let them solve it first if they cant will help but i know those two they dont want us meddling with them........." i told her and hugged her more tightly and she did it too.."are you sure about marrying me?" she asked "DUH" i told her and she smiled and look at me straigt in the eyes "i wanna wake up seeing your sleeping face next to me" i told her and she smiled and i can feel sincerity in her eyes. "We'll get through this......arasso" i  said.

END OF POV

KYUHYUN POV

"Let me explain" she said to me, "go ahead" i told her not looking at her i hate that Minho guy his such a bastard. Yeah i know him his like my mortal enemy in the bussiness world we never get along i hate him to the guts. "You know i told you my dad came back he came back to use us" she said and a tear escape her eyes how i pity her. "WHAT KIND OF FATHER IS THAT!!!!" i yelled slamming my fist in the table. "i dont know........molla" she said and she cried harder i think she got scared of me. "i dont want to see him again' she said and i went near her "eventhough his your father i am gonna beat him up......setting you up with CHOI MINHO" i told her "you know him'' she said and look at me with her puffy red eyes....."my enemy" i told her "i wont let you get married with him.....i promise i will think of a way....." i really cannot think of a way to get her out of this mess...run away probably.....AISH!!!!!

"Let's go oppa" she said and grabbed my hand. I turned her to face me and i hugged her tightly "i will get you out of this" i told her i will think of a way and thats for sure. "I know i believe you" she said and smiled at me with her warm smiles that can melt me away.

END OF POV

"LETS LEAVE....its been a long day" Jessica said to the two who are being lovey-dovey with each other. "Will bring you home...." the boys said. They road donghae's car Seohyun and Kyuhyun at the back and Jessica next to donghae who is driving. The girls have fallen asleep and they are halfway home. "Hyung what do you have in mind?" Kyuhyun said while looking at seohyun's sleeping face "We're gonna get married as fast as possible" Donghae said stopping because the light turn red. "Marraige" kyuhyun mumbled and he smiled "Thats a great idea hyung" he said and patted donghae's shoulder. They look at each other. "DOUBLE WEDDING" they both said a the same time. "Those jerks are not gonna get them from us" donghae said angrily. "That dad of them is the worst" kyuhyun added "whats their dad name?" he asked donghae "Jessica told me his owns the biggest concrete company......Jung Ent." Donghae told him kyuhyun grabbed seohyuns bag aand took her ipad and whisper "let me borrow" and donghae chuckled "you really changed" he said and Kyuhyun searche for Jung Ent. "Hyung he got two daughter anyway......why not marry them to those jerks....." kyuhyun said "i know now why...." kyuhyun said and smirk "those jerks probably did not agree because of the looks of these girls......you know those playboys want pretty girls......these girls aren't that all pretty i am just saying" he said.

"Were home" donghae said "yah bring them to her room" donghae said to kyuhyun. They carried the girls bridal style and bring them to their perspective room.

Donghae carefully placed Jessica and he removed her shoes more like heels. "You should stop wearing heels" he said and give a little massage to her feet "he put blanket over her and kissed her forehead "good night" he said and hugged her one last time.

Kyuhyun put seohyun on bed he saw seohyuns hand looking for something and he put the keroro toy next to her and she hugged it tightly "what a lucky frog" he said and pinch keroro on the cheek. "good night...." he said and kissed her.

The boys met each other on the living room. "I am tired lets sleep here" kyuhyun said "yeah me too...." the boys slept on the couch. They all sleep soundly because of the tiring day they have encounterd.

________

I will try to update one more chapter because school is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!