Chapter 14

A LITTLE TOO LATE

DONGHAE POV

I released an announcement about it, why she slapped me and all but i did not told them about the couple thing. Her words stings it hurts me i wish the ground would just swallow me, if i say it she will have a hard time again and she is really busy and tired i dont want to add to her stress. She said i am the best thing she ever let go....it hurts soo bad i feel like i am the worst person alive...here i am in this boring office staring at the papers in my desk i dont feel like doing anything its been 4 days when we did not talk she just said she appreciate that i did not told the press about the deal or contract after that she did not show up anymore or she is busy. I know i am a little too late but i know i can catch up if i could just turn back time i would not even leave her. Me and kyuhyun look so pathetic lately....but i know kyuhyun and seohyun are gonna go well but me i look pitiful waiting for her love. I cant move on, i cant move on this pathetic life. I NEED HER.

END OF POV

Donghae's door opened "Sir Mr. Lee is in the phone" donghae nodded and picked up his phone. "Dad.....what is it?" he asked uninterested. "You're getting married in the next 8 months its either find a girl to marry or marry the girl i pick" his dad said "But dad!!!!!'' he yelled "have you found jessica?" his dad asked "why?" donghae asked "you said you are gonna look for her...you're mom really want you to get married its either find her or someone else or your mom will look for your future wife...i am telling find someone of your choice" his dad hand up "AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae said and throw his laptop. "I can't get married with anyone i only want jessica.......i have to win her back...its a take it or leave it choice......AISH!!!!!!!" he said and punch the table and his door open it was kyuhyun. "hyung...don't hurt the computer" kyuhyun said jokingly "I am getting married" donghae said frustrated. "That was not part of the plan i thought you and jess.." and donghae cutted him "Its not her!!!!" and kyuhyun went next to donghae to calm him down "you might have a breakdown.... we have to move fast if you want jessica so what are you waiting here for plan something" kyuhyun said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JESSICA POV

I have been really tired lately too much practice. Good thing me and donghae never talk again, i feel really bad but he deserve it and i can repeat those words to him over and over again...can i really? I feel so bad i think i cross the line with those hurtful words, i wish i did not just say that.......to be honest my feeling now are mixed......i feel sorry and mad at him. AISH!!!!!!!!!!!LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!! your'e such a big problem he add to my stress. Should i talk to him and say i am sorry.......i still l-love....WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! its like 49-51 aish i hate him he is such a fish...

"Unnie" seohyun said and i turned around "kyuhyun called me......and he said donghae oppa is..............." and i panick did he die commit suicide "WHAT!!!!!" i yelled at her "he got in a........." and i grabbed her shoulder "CAR ACCIDENT" she said tearing up OMG!!!!!!!!!! me i tear up too i hate him but i dont want him to die "what hospital is he...i mean" men my grammars are going bad "Seoul Hospital" i left her and run to my car yeah i drive but thats not the problem right now i rushed in the hospital "Lee Donghae" i said panting i can see people looking at me "239" and i rushed in the room i saw kyuhyun crying "what happen to him......." and he yelled at me for the FIRST TIME. "Noona this all your fault!!!!!!!" and he continue crying i want to argue but i went inside the room.  DONGHAE IS DEAD!!!!!!doo-doong!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw him lying in the bed with white sheets covering him my tears fall uncontrollably........its my fault........!!!!!