Chapter 15

A LITTLE TOO LATE

JESSICA POV

I went next to dead body i did not even bother to open the white sheets i may collapse this is all my fault. "Oppa.....I HATE YOU!!!!!'' i yelled at the dead body while punching it "you know that right" i said to him more like a whisper and i hugged the body "but i cant hate you forever right..............." i was waiting for an answer but no response he left me alone "the revenge has not been done yet and you DIE!!!!!!!!" i said to him my eyes are swollen probably by now my mascara probably ruin by now "oppa mianhe.......mianh-h-he......*sniffled* i am sorry............." i said to him with all my heart "eventhough i hate you i dont want you to die......you hear me so wake up now......please.......... I LOVE Y-You" i whispered in the dead body......."oppa wake up now you hear me i love you.........i can give everything up for you......please don't die" i was crying in the cold room. i hugged the body for the last time and suddenly the dead body hugged me back. "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled....... and the white sheets suddenly got removed and i saw donghae smiling with his cheekiest smile for a moment i feel relieved and he PRANK ME!!!!!!!!!!! "YAH!!!!!!!!!" i yelled and punched his face and i saw blood dripping from his nose i rushed toward him and get my handkerchief and put it on his nose.

END POV

"you deserve it anyway" jessica mumbled and donghae grabbed her waist and hugged it tightly "i know you love me" he said and jessica said "you'll get blood on my dress you bad jerk" jessica said and played with his hair. "That means were a couple now.......right?" donghae asked and jessica let go of the hug..."you're askingme THAT!!!!!!!!!!! after you just PRANK ME!!!!!!!!!!!" jessica said and donghae grabbed her waist again "i am sorry please.....i love you" donghae said and jessica cupped his face and kissed his forehead "you have to officialy court me first Mr. Lee Donghae" Jessica said and they both stare intently in each other eyes and the door burst open "unnie we have a sched......" Seohyun said and went silent when she saw her unnie "so you guys uhmmm kinda together now" kyuhyun said and Jessica went to her sister and started punching her "AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!SEOJOOHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!" jessica yelled and chase seohyun in the room and went behind kyuhyun "noona guman" kyuhyun said "unnie fix yourself we have a photoshoot....with you know....DANIEL HENNY!!!!" Seohyun yelled and Donghae remembered that is Jessica's ideal type of guy she told that along time ago "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!" jessica yelled and run outside "aigoo........oppa so how did go..." seohyun asked with her sparkling eyes "well she told me i have to officialy court her" donghae said as he was getting off of the bed "hyunnie can we join you for the photoshoot." donghae asked and seohyun nodded "youre a fan of him too..." she asked and donghae make his arms form a cross a big X and seohyun and kyuhyun laugh...... "Hyunnie lets go.......well talk later" she said to donghae and donghae and kyuhyun followed their car............

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAN OF DANIEL HENNY HERE!!!!!!XD