Chapter 25

A LITTLE TOO LATE

JESSICA POV

Then nerve.....the nerve of that guy. I know i am to educated to go to a person like him but something in me just snapped. If i wasn't on the store i would have kick his off break his nose i wish Sooyoung unnie is here to back me up. Who does he think he is...GOD!!! I am so angry right now, i wish i can get married fast and never see that Jay face makes me disgusted just thinking about him. Thinking about marriaage we haven't really discuss about it, it will be so shameless if i ask him can we get married thats Donghae's job his keeping me impatient is he even nervous about the situation right now. All i know is i need to be married RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!. "Unnie" i heard someone called me and i saw my ever so beautiful little sister. "Wae" i asked her she look so pissed right now, she look scary when she's angry "Guess what happen" she said flopping herself on the sofa "what?" i asked her "MINHO HAPPEN" she said and i gasped "those pooka face ain't gonna leave aren't they?" i am soo angry with the two of them and my dad will probably the worst person in the world he better not show his face to me. "Pooka face???" she asked me...why did that name even came out of my mouth "don't mind it anyway what happen?" i asked her "you would not believe what happen!!!! he came to school and act all flirty flirty" she said with a hint of anger. "Where do you think DAD is?" she asked. How in the world i would know where that demon is "I dont know...but i know he have to cancel this" i said to her "we will meet him tomorrow cancel all your schedule where going to his office or somewhere" i said and i saw her grabbing her ipad2 and search for something "its his birthday tomorrow" she said and i remember its his birthday. "soo..." i asked her i am kind of slow you know "his having a formal party i think we should attend probably those POOKA FACE are going there too.......you know he can say to the two to cancel it and such....." she said now i get it. "Lets look for clothes" i told her of course we have to look pretty what if some people know SNSD. She checked the location of the party and all this is the best thing having a smart sister.

END OF POV

The girls look for some formal dress they both pick a mini dress. Seohyun asked Jessica "Should we tell them?" she asked "Lets keep it a secret okay i dont want donghae to be worried anymore we should solve this our self" she told her. The girls went straight home and eat and rest thats what they did the whole day because tomorrow everything will be fixed no more marriange and all... thats what they hope to happen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PARTY

Eveything looks so expensive and fancy...alot of bussiness people and some celebrity "what a waste of money" seohyun whipered to her sister and she just nodded. And there they enter the venue with big sighs everyones eyes are on them, not because they are from SNSD but because they never thought the two would come at a party like this.......its exclusive. Even the guy on a suit on his 60s was shocked about it and smiled. "I'm soo happy you remember my birthday" he said and went nearer trying to hug the two but Jessica moved a little and his dad understood and clapped his hands "still rebellious eh" he said trying to joke but the girls put on a poker face on him. "Come....i want to introduce you to my partners" he said but the two remained frozen on where they are standing "Look......we are not here to mingle with your so called partners we are here to fix the problem YOU caused" jessica said coldly to his dad she dont care about respect anymore she remember the days they have with him he was the worst nightmare they could ever had. "Girls not right now..will talk about it but now i have to speak" he said trying to avoid the situation. He really need the girls help right now he is in the midst of going bankrupt if he wont get those two boys married with his daughter they dont want his daughter to his new wife saying they are not pretty enough and all, he know those two can fill the position up. "Hey babe" a guy said and the girls turned and see the pooka face boys. They ignored it "Look babe no more hard to get game i am tired" Jay spoke '' Look here........Mr. Park......we are here to clear this misunderstanding we are soo NOT gonna get married" she said to him. "Really??? will see about that.....cant wait for our honeymoon" he said and smirked looking at her from head to toe. "what ever you're imagining right now........lets leave it in that way....Mr park" she said to him and smirked at him. He grabbed jessica's wrist "You are gonna be mine......understand.......if i cant no one can" he said to her "oh my god so scared" jessica said trying to fake a scared face and after a moment become expressionless. "Dont touch her" she said to minho who is trying to make a move on her. He just smirked they both thought they are different from other girls and they WANT them. Then his dad came closer to them "Good everything is fine what are you saying you want to cancel the marriage" he said and patted Minho's back. "Look here Mr Jung" Jessica said she dont want to call him DAD ever again "I'm engaged...like i was saying we dont care if youre bussiness go out of bussiness....." she said and looked at seohyun for hel she know seohyun have a good mouth she dont want to curse "Becasue we have never been a part of it at the first place" seohyun continued "see we did not care about your bussiness so stay away from OUR business" she continued their dad look angry but acting he can handle it because of the guest in the party. Two girls went to their dad and eyed on Seohyun and Jessica "who are these people dad?" they asked "they are you're sister" he said to them and the two wasn't surprised at all......"i dont care......" they said and left "LET THEM MARRY THEM!!!!!" she said pointing at the two guys and the guys keep saying no to Mr. Jung they dont want to be stuck with those girls if they would marry someone its none other than them. "We are leaving" the girls said "DONT EXPECT US TO FILL YOU EXPECTATIONS........FATHER" jessica said but to mr jung its like a cussed word to him. "Nothing will change!!!!!" he shouted at hte disappearing figures of her lovely kids "we will do whatever it takes to have them to marry you" he said to the boys and the two smirked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry many homeworks just want to update a little........^^