Chapter 20

A LITTLE TOO LATE

SEOKYU MOMENTS ^^

"WAH!!!!!!!!!!this is soo pretty" seohyun said and sit down on the swing thing hanging in the two trees. "I know" kyuhyun said looking at seohyun and seohyun blushed "oppa sit here with me" and seohyun stand up and pulled kyuhyun and let him lay on the swing net and she sit on the side caressing his hair. "oppa did you have gf's whaen we broke up?" seohyun asked kyuhyun while caressing his hair and kyuhyun grabbed her hand and put it in his chest and closed his eyes "nope..." he said to her "really.....not buying it " seohyun said to him jokingly he sat up and hugged her waist "you really like hugging me dont you?" seohyun said and chuckled at him and he nodded " i dont want to wake up and realize you are gone" he said "me too" seohyun said and smiled sweetly to him.

"i almost forgot something..." kyuhyun digging something on his pocket he revealed a box. "couple rings!!!" he said to her joyfully and she smiled at him and hugged him tightly. She open the box it was a simple ring with their initial on it. She have a K and Kyuhyun have the S ring. They put the ring on each other  "now we just have to get married" kyuhyun and seohyun chuckled "i am gonna wait for the diamonds" she told him and they both laugh. They are enjoying each others company while tickling, punching each other and joking. "Noona saranghae" a 8 yr old boy said out of nowhere and danced to gee "CUTE!" seohyun yelled and hugged the boy kyuhyun can see the boy blushing jealous much seohyun said "noona i am fan of you" he said and lowered his head and run away. "this is not gonna work" he said to seohyun "you are very jealous of little things" seohyun said to him "youre mine!!!' he said and seohyun pinch his cheeks and they are laughing kyuhyun can see guys posing to impress seohyun. Kyuhyun grabbed her hand with the ring on it "MARRIED HERE!!!" he yelled and the guys walked away "MWHO!!!" seohyun said "you haven't even propose yet" seohyun mumbled and kyuhyun heard her and kiss her cheek "enjoy being a SNSD first after that you will be with me FOREVER!!!" and they both laugh they keep taking pictures of them acting cute and such.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAESICA MOMENT

"its really.. pretty here!!!" she yelled and run at the water "YAH!!!!!!!!!!JUNG JESSICA WAIT!!!" donghae yelled at her. Jessica keep running "catch me!!!!" she yelled "so childish" donghae mumbled but ran after her anyway. He finally caught up wiht her and hugged her and lifted her up "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" jessica yelled and donghae did what she told him to do "soo tired'' she said to him they went and sit on the sand "me too..." donghae said to her and layed his body on the sand. "oppa stay there okay" jessica said and went near his feet and started putting sand on it. "you are so childish.......seriously" donghae said and jessica look at him and puffed her cheeks but keep doing her bussiness. "Now finish" she said and look at her work satisfied as she look at donghae covered wit hsands until his neck "i cant move" donghae said and chuckled " jessica sit near him and touch his cheeks "the sun is setting already" she said "i am leaving you!!!!!!!" she said and kissed his lips and ran "YAH!!!!!!!!!JUNG JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!" donghae screamed trying to get away to which he successfully did and looked ofr jessica but he cant find her.....

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped his waist and he grabbed it "you bad girl!!!!!' he said tickle her. "thats seohyun part at the end of BAD GIRL" she said to him. And she put her arms on his neck like a dude style "lets go babe" she said with a manly voice they both laughed. "OMG!!!!!!!!" she squeled as she saw a man stretching and splitting and all "FLEXIBLE" "OUCH" they both said at the same time "those kinds of guys are cool you know" jessica said and hold his hand "let go" she said "i am the GUY here" donghae said and interlock their fingers they both smiled.