Chapter 31

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"Yeobo" he said and smiled cheekily and tapped Seohyun's shoulder who is sleeping."We're here" he whispered in her ears and Seohyun opened her eyes little by little.  "We're here" he said once again and Seohyun stand up and they went out of the plane.

"WAHH!!!!" Seohyun said and admired the beauty of beauty of Bora-Bora "You like it?" Kyuhyun said putting his shades on cooly. "uh-uh" Seohyun said and nodded and Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and put it on his. "We are married now" he said to seohyun and she smiled "I remeber" she jokingly said. And punch his arm.

"Lets go to our room and get changed and go swimming!!!" he said as they reach the place they are going to be staying in. "This soo pretty!!!" Seohyun said at the bed with roses on it. "Romantic not pretty" Kyuhyun said and went near to Seohyun "Uhmm" Seohyun said and gulped as she was now lying on the bed with kyuhyun on top of her. "I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE" she said and slip off the bed. Kyuhyun just chuckled at her quietly.

"Lets go" Kyuhyun said impatiently waiting for his WIFE to come out she is changing to her swimming clothes right now.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPNyN6r9I-qrkQhyLH_G3

She went out wearing this kyuhyun's eyes almost fell from their sockets.

"Wae" Seohyun asked to him innocently while grabbing her sunglasses. Kyuhyun who is just looking at her "Are you gonna wear just THAT" he asked and she nodded. "Wae?" she asked again and grabbed him. They are now arm-to arm.

"Lets go the sun might set" Seohyun said to him. Kyuhyun have never made a skin to skin contact to her this intimate so he feel really awkward. "OPPA!" Seohyun yelled at him.

"Too y aren't i?" Seohyun and posed like that on the picture. "PSH!" he just said put his hand on her shoulder. "You're mine anyway" he said and kissed her cheeks.

"Cham" Seohyun said. They spend most of the time playing around in the water and running around.

"O-oppa" Seohyun said scared. "Wae?" Kyuhyun said to her. "Theres a c-crab" she said while pointing in his feet.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed like jessica nad hugged seohyun tightly he is in verge of tears right now and so she is too. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Seohyun said while laughing and pushing him away from her. "Did you see you're face AHHH!!!" she said imitating him and he frowned at her.

"You find that funny?" he said to her and went closer to her she is shocked by him, he know kyuhyun is not that kind of person who go angry all of a sudden.

"N-no" Seohyun said bacing away from him to make an escape to him. He grinned evily at her and run to her and she did too but kyuhyun catch up with her.

"Oppa" she said as Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist he turned her around and planted a kiss on her, a very gentle kiss than an agressive on.

Seohyun eyes bursted wide open but she saw kyuhyun with eyes shut and she did too. She encircle her arms on his neck and he put his hand on her slender waist pulling her closer. "That's enough" Seohyun said and he groaned "Seo" he said and pouted cutely "not today" Seohyun sai and embrace him. "arasso" he siad and kissed her forehead.