Chapter 17

A LITTLE TOO LATE

Jessica went out of the dressing room and wore strapless white dress, showing her cleavage and her blond her was straight. DROP DEAD GEORGEOUS was all the staff can say. Jessica made her way to the white screen even Daniel Henny was starstruck of her undefying beauty. "ahem" donghae out of the blue made a fake cough okay he himself was starstruck for a moment he imagine jessica walking in the aisle toward him but DANIEL his mortal enemy before even jessica became a SNSD was also mesmerized. Everyone started getting ready okay "uhmmm....make some couple shots" the photographer said jessica posed with blushes in her cheeks and donghae was so aware of it he keep breathing in and out. Daniel carry her bridal style their theme is like wedding shots for jessica they take more photos acting all cute then suddenly "NOSE TO NOSE" the photographer ."neh" jessica asked and daniel went near her "you heard him" he said and grab her shoulder and leaned closer and closer until their nose touch.

Donghae run and grabbed jessica "its done" he said out loud he was so angry he brought jessica in the dressing room nobody dare to go to the room. Seohyun bring everyone for lunch leaving Jessica and Donghae in the studio.

"what was that" jessica asked while touching her cheeks thats redder than a tomato "MWOH!!!!!!!'' thats the only thing donghae can say to her for now. "you babo.....that was one in amillion" she said and donghae grabbed her shoulder and leaned her nose to her she just simply said " he did it differently" shoving him away. Jessica is now playing with im she find  him cuter that way. "i am hungry she said " rubbing her tummy like a little kid and Donghae chuckled. There was a moment of silence of the two and donghae did not know what happen buth is erted mind just happen when he saw jessica standing in a dress like that. "Jess cover yourself up " donghae said giving her a jacket and jessica was mouth opened she quickly cover her self "!" she yelled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun is still with seohyun. He is driving seohyun and he saw seohyun sleeping like a little girl he went near her and put her seoatbelt "when did the i dont want to die seohyun went" he mumbled and put his jacket on her shoulders. He was driving slowly but time flies fast he already he is already infront of seohyun's dorm he look at seohyun still sleeping so he decided not to wake her up. He just waited for her to wake up, suddenly seohyun wake up its already 3 AM!!!! then shelook at her side and she saw kyuhyun sleeping. She removed the jacket on her body and place it on kyuhyun .She went closer and examine every part of his face. "you still look the same, charming the noonas heart everywhere you go" and she chuckled at her own remark "just give me sometime.....arasso......if you look for a new girl you're dead " she said and poke his nose and kiss his cheek and left the car. As soon as seohyun got out of the car kyuhyun laugh......."i knew it" he said.