Chapter 13

A LITTLE TOO LATE

JESSICA POV

"Hyunnie" i called her but she is not home yet i am left alone in this dorm and then then the door bell ring "Kyuhyun..what happen to her" i asked him they still look compatible "noona can i enter" and i nodded i showed him the room and i saw him went in and i am just there peeking at him laying seohyun in the bed this is why i love reality more than drama and i saw him leaning closer "AHEM" and he flinch i motioned my hand a cue for him to follow me. "What happen to her" i ask him i try to be nicer "she fell asleep" and i  just nodded "do you still lkie her?" i asked him handing him a coke and he gulped on it he is sweating omg "do you want me to repeat my question" i asked him and he simply said "No, i love her" omg back to the high school days "you what you did is unforgivable right?" and he nodded "But seohyun is a nice girl he have forgiven you i know it" and he nodded "Noona if i court her again what do you think will happen?" "i will say no of course becauseo f what you did to her......you know she was MISERABLE" i am still evil i need to get his conscience worked up "i know" okay i got no counter attack looks like he have been miserable too...." i was just getting of course i would let you" i told him reassuringly c'mon i have known him he is different from donghae so i cant hate of love him he is for my sister.

And with that he left... and my phone rings "hello" and you never knew who just called.

CAFE

"Contract...." he said and i sit on the chair "lets make it now" and i listed all i dont want to do with him

-no skinship when there is no media.
-no kissing except for the forehead if needed
- no butting in personal lives
-this contract is only for a month or until the media stop bugging us
-no more contact with each other when the deal is done

I was pretty satisfied with it. "Here" i told him coldly but he just smile to me OMG i cant break the walls i have made with just a smile "Okay" he told me when i was about to stand up he grab my wrist "Lets enjoy a coffee there are media in the next table" and i saw a guy in disguise OMG idol life "okay" i told him "i will release a press conference about this and probably its gonna be a talk that we are a couple for days but i hope it wont last long" and he smirk he want it to last forever I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we were drinking "can i say something" i told him and he said "what is it?"

END OF POV

DONGHAE POV

She said she is gonna say something "I am gonna say what i wanted to say to you long time ago..or when i moved on about us" she said to me in the coldest voice she can give the more she do it the more i fell for her "complain it all......release it all...but not here" i told her and we went to a vip room where there is only the two of us in a room she is knida violent "tell me" and she started "It to be you" she told me plainly "I ?!?" i aske her in disbelief and i gulped the americano coffee while looking at her intently okay i got to say i am pissed cant she see i am making an effort right now "yes you do....please let me continue so i can all these thoughts out of me......" and i nodded those words are probably knives and axes thats gonna thrown to me "you want me back right?" she asked wow she is straight forward "you're probably sad or whatever....so you came back here and think i would still want you back.......when you come back did you expect me to CARE" she said as she slammed her coffee after she took a sip she hate me that eh but i need to take all these words and i saw her tearing up "you expect me to cry for you.......RIGHT.......i did cry for you..but now....i know you dont deserve it thats why they are not there anymore you dried all of them" she said to me but i can see her eyes its about to cry...."lets stop these" i asked her but she stand up and slammed the table "let me continue..........to think that i thought you are the missing piece in my life, seeing us in the aisle together...........it turn out the one i am imagining is not you!!!!!!!!!!!" i feel like being shot by guns.........she was crying and i stand up and was about to get closer to her but she shoved me away "i-i t-t-told you i  am n-not done" she said in her sobs "its not you........and it will never be....i will never love you again.....AGAIN!!!!!!!! you think you can BLACK MAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no you LEE DONG HAE I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hugged her but she keep in puching me "JESS STOP!!" i said and cupped her face he red eyes her tears they are killing me "GIve me a chance.......please" i said and she just shoved me but i hugged her back but she stomped me in the feet. "I used to wanted you so bad.......but now i think you are the best thing i ever let go" she said and went out of the room. You know the feeling of falling from a cliff i think i just reach the bottom.