CHAPTER 12

A LITTLE TOO LATE

SEOHYUN POV

Why did i even say that to him, that means i just said to him i still like him. I went out of the house to get some fresh air and forget all my problems and Jessica unnie probably did not make it alive in that dooms chair. Eventhough i haven't been there and i wouldn't want to i think its scary hearing it from JYJ sunbaes well you know about it them being disbanded but DBSK oppa's are still brothers, i went in the park and sit on a bench of course i am wearing average clothes no heels makeup just a plain tshirt and a short and a flip flops but people still recognize me and of course i wave at them and say hi i really love this world i am into and i dont want anyone to ruin it becasue i know fame dont last long so i want to enjoy it. But kyuhyun his like fame too....if i make him wait too long he will give up eventually right...but i have been hurt once and i should make sure he is willing to wait until i can trust him again and give him atleast 1 goguma cause right now he got 50 hamburgers it was many when we broke like let me see.....infinite......

I was walking and i saw a very familiar figure it was kyuhyun. I walked away but he called my name,,,"Seohyun....Seo JooHyun!!!!!" he said and i just walk calmly and he grabbed my wrist. "Did you n-not h-hear m-me" he said panting he is sweating like bullets i went and reach a handkerchief in my pocket "Wipe it" i said to him pointing in his forehead and he stand up straight "thanks" he said.

We both went on a bench and sit it was awkward like crazy "You want ice cream" he said looking at the ground is he shy i wanna gigle but i dont want "okay" and he stand up "I'll get it stay there okay....STAY" he said and run what am i a DOG!!!!! ^^

"here vanilla ice cream" i grabbed the ice cream from his hands we kinda did a little skinship there and i know i blush but i dont know. People started herding in our location taking pictures of me eating ice cream and the ice cream is melting "here napkin you have a image to protect" he told me and he started conversing with the people i just smiled at him he keep talking about how he like starcraft and games.

"Can we talk" kyuhyun said to me omygosh what is he gonna ask to me now "what is it......." i told him not looking at him. "when we broke up...did you have boyfriends" he told me of course i am a really honest person "yeah...kinda...well....dates...yeah blind dates...dates... me and my sister always get blind dates that BOA unnie recommend...Boa unnie you know her right she is an idol" and he nodded "Did you say yes to any of them" he said omg he is an instigator "No" i plainly said to him "What about yunho" he asked BUSTED waswritten all over my face "it was fake" i said to him "you are too honest" he told me well duh!!! "why did you not have uhm...boyfriend" he ask me " i tried but i can't find the spark in any of them.... to be honest its been hard for me to trust anyone" i said i am so tearing up but i have to hold it he is still avoiding my gaze "i am sorry...." he said to me and started sniffing omg is he crying again...thats the 3rd time i saw him cry and they said a man can only cry 3times "i know" i said to him he really look pitiful "i have forgiven you....just now...i think" stupid seohyun you cant be angry for him forever. "thats really cool cause if i were you i would have strangle him already" he told me and he look at me straight in the eyes "but i cant thats the only problem" i said and tears fall in my eyes and he went closer to me and wipe my tears "i still LOVE you" he whispered in my ear when he hugged me i miss his hugs and him. I did not know what happen i hugged him back "Me too......but its hard to" and he cut me off "shush....i know it will take time and i will be waiting" i hugged him tighter "of course you have too....." i said it as a joke but he nodded and caressed my hair.

A/N OMG

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________