Chapter 28

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"What are you doing here" Jessica said to him not as a question more like a statement "I'm just here to say that i cancelled the marriage...." he said to them. "Good thats what you're suppose to do anyway now if you excuse we are kind of in the middle of something" she said to his dad "Can you leave us three?" he asked the boys "N-neh" they both said and looked at the girls before they left. "I'm sorry you two for being a bad dad.......please forgive me?" he said "the marriage is a big mistake and i" but seohyun cutted him off "Its fine you have your family now and take care of them...not the two of us they needed you more" Seohyun said as calmly as she could say it to his dad not being mean. "I understand" he said and left.

"Hyung should we go in now" Kyuhyun said impatiently "Cant you see.....here he comes" Donghae said and bowed to Seohyuns dad "I havent been formally introduce........Jung TaeKun" he said and offered on of his hands and the boys shake it. "Take care of them" he said and patted Donghae's shoulder "especially you she's a brat" and with that he enter his car and left. "That was a nice thing to call your daughter" Kyuhyun said and chuckled "Lets go" he said and went inside.

"I guess we don't have to leave anymore" Donghae said "Aniyo its better if we leave" Jessica said "new start" she added. The next 2 hours everything was planned and their wedding is going to be held next week. "Girls see you on the wedding day.......pick a beautiful dress okay" the boy  said as soo as they deliver the girls home.

"I guess were going to be seeing them on the wedding day" Seohyun said "Lets call the girls they need to be there" Jessica said. Things are going by fast they already bought the dresses they're gonna be wearing and everything and also for the rest of the SNSD members.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ0MnyNxP8if4SyhN2IiD

Seohyun's Dress

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF1y5LJ1lpgfHqa4RqDX0

Jessica's Dress

"Unnie I am so nervous in 3 days we are not us anymore" Seohyun said while checking her dress. "Yup we are gonna be Mrs. Cho and Mrs. Lee...saying it gives me goosebumps" Jessica said and Seohyun smacked her shoulder. "Sooyoung how do i look" She said as the other SNSD member are also looking for their dress. "HOT!" is the only thing that escaped and she laughed "Can't believe our maknae and ice princess going to get married before us" Taeyeon said and pouted "AIGOO" Seohyun said and hugged her dearest unnie. "Have you guys picked already" Jessica said and looked at her snsd members wearing cute dresses.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjoZjlxAgoJD4YkbOcUUU

The colors are pink and white (imagine its same style but those two colors ^^)

"We look cute" they all said "more like y" Sooyoung said and check herself in the mirror.

They all bought the cloths and left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you think they're ready hyung.........i'm sweating already!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun said in the changing room "just come out and let me see you're tux" he said and Kyuhyun stepped out "COOL!!!!!!!"

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKz2eU9U1m6GXsKmIYG2O

"I know right go try your's on already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a woman in her 50s yelled "Okay omma gosh" Donghae said and enter the changing room. "Aigoo my son is so handsome" Mrs. Cho said as he fixes his ribbon "Take care of seohyun okay...that girl has been through a lot" she said and he nodded and hugged hi mom "Aren't you gonna miss me mom?" he said as he hugged hs mom tightly "No, thank goodness someones going to take you away from me no more stress" she jokingly said "OMMA!!!!!" he said and the two ahjumma's laugh "Here i come!!!!" Donghae yelled

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8KK6D2DEr5RqrKL4020g

"AIGOOOOOOO" his mom squeaked and pinch his cheeks. "Cannot wait to see how beautiful youre future wifes going to be!!!!!!!" she yelled as she checked his son from head to toe "Be good boys!!!!" their moms yelled "Waht are we 5 years olds" they both said and chuckled. The happiness in their faces cannot really be erased.