Chapter 18

A LITTLE TOO LATE

Its been months seen the success of SNSD in Japan. JApan can feel the hallyu  wave SNSD have been so tired lately...ALOT.

"AGH!!!!!!!" the girls complain to their manager when he told him that they are gonna have comeback. "Can we have some 2 weeks vacation" Hyohyeon said and the girls whine and whine to their manager and the manager nodded and they all jump happily. "OMG!!" "What am i gonna do" "Sleep,rest" "YES" the girls all shouted. The girls pack up that night anf go on seperate ways some went to their parents,some out of town.

"Sis what we gonna do" Jessica asked her maknae sitting in the sofa they are the only one left since thye have no family left anymore, according to them. "MOLLA" seohyun said bluntly while closing her book "dont you get tired of that ban ki moon....whatever" jessica said and seohyun chuckled at her childishness "try it sometime you might have a role model" she said and thye keep nagging at each other then  the door bell ring. "i'll get it" jessica said and jessica open the door "hey girls!'' the guys said "zup" jessica said and donghae hugged her they are going out now!!!! "I heard you guys are having a 2 week break" kyuhyun said removign his leather shoes...they are in their suits they jsut come from work "we have nothing to  do" seohyun said looking at the tv they look really awkward seeing jessica and donghae going out now while them.....nothingness... "you guys want to come with us in a vacation" Donghae said and jessica "no, i want to have bonding time with my sister" jessica said and donghae pouted "lets go there" seohyun said seeing khuntoria couple in maldives "you want to go there?" kyuhyun asked her "khun oppa really is handsome isn't he?" jessica said and donghae look at her "daniel.now nichkun!!!!" he said "there are tons more" seohyun said to donghae and jessica smiled "lets go there.......will pick you guys tomorrow!" donghae said and hugged jessica and whispered "bring a bikini" and jessica pinch his side "ARGH!!!" then they left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LEE DONGHAE PRIVATE JET

"guys comfort yourself" he said to the three "bragging much" kyuhyun said he told dognhae he want to use his but he don't want to. "i'll be sitting with the ice princess" donghae said and pulled jessica away from the two and wink. "Childish" seohyun said and hold kyuhyuns hand and interlock their fingers. "Are you stuck" seohyun said to him jokingly "lets go" they both said and took their seat.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAESICA

"so tired" she said and yawned and she took her bag and get some headphones. "yah you're sleeping no fun" donghae said and pouted., "your 25 already still acting cute.......so disgusting" she said making a eww face "i know you like it anyway" donghae said and pinch her sides "no idont" "yes" "no" and they both laugh "uhmm.........so sleepy" jessica said "don't sleep" donghae said and hugged her waist "yah!!my sister might see us" and he said "they can copy us' donghae said "mwoh!!!!!!'' jessica is kinda protective of her maknae "i was kidding they are at the back dont worry" he said and took her iphone "bring it back" she said grabbing the phone "whose number do you have here" he said "fine look at it....." she said "MWOH!!!!!!taecyeon, leeteuk. dongwoon, yoseob, jo kwon, lee dong w-wook..." jessica grabbed the phone "handsome roght???" she said jokingly "it looks like little donghae cant take a joke" jessica said and pinch his cheek "whose your uhmmm speed dial" donghae asked seriously. Jessica thought wow this man is serious.....looks fun. "1 Seohyun, 2 lee soo man and the rest my snsd members." she said to him "how a-about m-me" he stuttred for asking a dumb question "i dont even know your number" jessica said "MWOH!!!!!!!!!!!!" donghae yelled and grabbed her phone and put his number in it and put it on #1 he did not care about who is number one. Jessica grabbed her phone back and put it in her bag "i.m  sleeppy" she said and hugged donghae aon the waist and sleep. "i love you" donghae whispered and kissed her cheek and cover them with the blanket.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEOKYU
"Seohyun...........go out with me now....i am so jealous of donghae" kyuhyun said to seohyun who is reading a book. "really..........thats unusual" seohyun said not looking at him. "playing hard to get eh..." kyuhyun said and grabbed her book and grabbed her shoulder he put his forehead on hers his nose on hers now they can hear each others breathing "i take your breath away right......i make you blush....i make your heart doki doki......i make you feel special right?" and seohyun was so startled by hus action she just nodded. He kissed her in the lips "NOW WE ARE OFFICIAL" kyuhyun said to her and seohyun who is still frozen got shaken by kyuhyun "too handsome right....." and seohyun punch him in the arm "i guess we are official now" she said and layed her head on kyuhyuns shoulder and hugged him tightly in the waist "hurt me or sones will kill you" she mumbled "i wont......not in a million times.........i love you seo joohyun" he said and kissed her forehead to see her sleeping he took a picture of it. "i love you......." he said and rested his head on seohyun's head.

___________

KYAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!