FINALE!

A LITTLE TOO LATE
Ending so sad now!!!!:( thanks for reading it

Seohyun and Kyuhyun now have 2 kids named, IU and Han Byul they are twins and they are now 12 and 15 years old.

"Omma there is a cute guy in school aand he confessed to Han Byul" Lora said teasingly to Sora and she blushed hard.

"Chincha?" Seohyun said as she look at her and she nodded and Kyuhyun the over protective father butted in the conversation.

"MWOH!!!!!!! YAH BYUL-ah you're young" he said to her and she pouted. "I think she's in the age to like someone" Seohyun said to Kyuhyun who is hugging her from her back.  "What age di you like someone?" he said and she said "17" she siad and smack his head. "and thats me" he siad and pecked her cheeks unstopably.

"URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the kids yelled and IU throw a pillow at his dad. "JI EUN!!!!!!!!" he said her korean name and they are running and suddenly Jessica and Donghae came into their house.

"Unnie!!!" Seohyun yelled and kiss her sisters cheeks and Donghae went straight to the leaving room. "IU!!!!BYUL!!!!" Donghae''s kids Stephanie, Chris and Jeff yelled they are in the age or 14, 16, and Jeff who is 8. "Noona!!!!" Jeff yelled and went to IU, IU gave him a peck in the cheeks. "LETS PLAY!!!" the kids said, well they already hit puberty but who cares.

"I miss you" Jessica said to her sister they haven;t see neach other for like 1 day, WOW, i know.

"MWOH!!! You miss her but me you don't, you did not see me for 1 week" Donghae said and pouted and Kyuhyun smack his head. "Dud act you're age" he said and Donghae argued back at him, "Good thing starcraft have an age limit now or else" he said and they started yelling at each other. Jessica punch Donghae and smacked Kyuhyun. "So loud" she said and went back to Seohyun to talk about some girls matters.

The two couple have lived everly ever after.........we can't saw the end cause love don't end it will make a lot of series in our life. I HAVE A WIS HIS THAT HAESICA AND SEOKYU WILL FINALLY REAVEL THESE WORDS

"WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gomawo