Chapter 16

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"jessica and seohyun you guys are late..FASTER!!!!!!" the manager said and bowed when he saw donghae and kyuhyun "can we stay here" the two ask and the manager nodded. Jessica and Seohyun and the rest of the SNSD get their make up done "OMG!!!!" tiffanny squeled and jessica look at her "he's mine" she said in fluent english and they just laugh "you already got the director over there" tiffany said and pointed to donghae who is outside waiting for them they need privacy too and Sunny laugh "yeah!!!!" sooyoung yelled and jessica grabbed her neck playfully "violent" hyohyeon yelled. About 10 minutes they are done and went to the white screen taking group shoots.

Then Daniel Henny enter the room wearing a suit and the girls wearing gowns and mini dresses. The theme is like formal party. "Annyeonghaseyo SNSD" Daniel said and smiled to the girls and the girls started pushing each other playfully. Taeyeon,Sunny,Sooyoung,Tiffany went to take solo shots with Daniel henny. The other are waiting in the chair. Now only Seohyun and Jessica haven't taken the picture next and next is seohyun. While Hyoyeon solo pics with daniel is being taken kyuhyun went next to her "Do you like him too...?" and seohyun chuckled "of course i mean who wouldn't" she said looking at the Daniel "but i cant like him unnie already like him....mine is JACK SPARROW!" she said to him and kyuhyun grabbed her hand "its supposed to be kyuhyun........no one ELSE!!!!!!!!" he said and seohyun just chuckled and pinch his cheeks they both blushed and soehyun was called to take a picture.

"Hi" seohyun said and bowed awkwardly and Daniel just smiled "lets go" he said they pose charismatic poses that is rarely seen in seohyun her eyes everything is so seducing. "Daniel give her back hug and rest you chin in her shoulder" the photographer said. Kyuhyun stand up to see a better view and daniel is coming nearer to seohyun he can see seohyun blushing and thats not COOL!!!!!!! He bit his lips in anger but he cant do anything and daniel did his thing and he saw kyuhyun looking at him with anger he whispered to seohyun "youre boyfriend" and seohyun nodded well she kinda lie to him. Then they took few more photos and ended now its jessica's turn. Kyuhyun grabbed seohyun in the wrist and motioned her to sit next to him "that was too...much" he mumble seohyun clearly heard it but she said "what?''.

_______

i'll try to update again