Chapter 26

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"I HATE HIM!!!!!!" Jessica hissed at his sister she was driving so wrecklessly "Unnie.....calm....." she said to her sister."I mean he left us and all now he coming back to........" she shouted at the car and press her horn many times. " Unnie i think we should leave Seoul and run away from him....you know he said he will do EVERYTHING" Seohyun said to her elder sister "I mean its fine if its the two of us but we cant tell the boys what to do we are not even married from them" Jessica said. "WHY WONT HE PROPOSE!!!!!!!" Seohyun yelled at frustration "Calm down lil sis" Jessica said and chuckled at her bipolar sister.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey girls we haven't seen you the whole day" Donghae said and looked at Jessica. "We kind of uhmmmmmm......" she said "we went and talk to our dad" Seohyun said and Kyuhyun went next to her "so what happen?" he asked "still the same" she said and jessica yelled "HIS SUCHA!!!!!!!!" she said and Donghae hugged her "will do everything okay to get you out of this.........." he said and jessica eyed on him "EVERYTHING??" she said and look at Seohyun "Oppa lets leave Seoul......" she said and hugged him tightly "you mean ran away?" he asked and she nodded "I guess we can go to US and start a new life there.......since we have a branch in the US i can take care of it...i just insisted of taking care of the branch here because of you" he said and pinch her cheeks and they both smiled. "How about you Kyu?" he said and look at him with the eyes of saying LETS GO!!!!!! "If its okay with seohyun.......i'm IN" he said and Seohyun looked at him "you dont have to do it......." she said with a sad voice "What are you saying?" he said and went near her. Donghae and kyuhyun looked at each other and thats the signal for them to leave now seohyun and kyuhyun are the only ones left.

KYUHYUN POV
This is it Kyuhyun do it now!!!!!! "Seo can you come with me......" he said and Seohyun looked at him "where" she said but before the discussion go more long  i brought her to my  car and the next thing she know she is blindfolded. "Oppa where are we?" she asked OMG!!!!!! so nervous right now but i have to propose to her so we can live happily at the States i cant lose to donghae. "Wait a minute" i told her and went nearer her. I slowly removed the handkerchief in her eyes. She blinked for a few times and i saw her eyes its watering...cute"

END OF POV
SEOHYUN POV
Is he gonna propose to me right now! For a minute i forgot about my problem, my eyes are watering and i heard him chuckle "Cry if you want" he said and smiled at me with those soft lips of him. I hugged him and suddenly a violin played it was so sweet. "Oppa whats this?" i asked him "Seohyun......i mean.." he said and cleared his throat so childish. I saw him kneel infront of me and started digging something from his pockets which he look so constipated i just smiled at him "Seo Joohyun would you like to be with me forever and ever" he said and open the box it was a DIAMOND RING!!!!!!! "I......" i said and just nodded at him all i know after that he hugged me thightly "The ring!!!" i yelled at him he forgot to put the ring his so childish thats why i love him I for...got" he said as he put the ring on my finger i am an ENGAGED woman i dont have to get jealous of my unnie anymore. "I know i did it at a time like this......but i cant let anyone have you' he said and he kissed my lips...those soft lips......i will remember it forever. "Oppa once we go to the states i'll be with you forever" i said to him.

END OF POV

Sorry short update........OHHHHHHH SEOKYU ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LEAVING SEOUL NEED TO GET OUT OF THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^