Chapter 21

A LITTLE TOO LATE

The couples enjoyed their stay at Maldives, they had a lot of fun but time really flies fast.

"I dont want to go" Jessica whined before getting on board "we have to go now" Seohyun said to her unnie "OMG!!! i remember something LSM" seohyun whispered to Jessica "LSM?" the two boys asked "LEE SOO MAN" the girls said to them creepingly "dont worry about uncle he knows where you wherabout are" donghae said "UNCLE!!!!!!" Jessica yelled at him and the three covered their ears "i am sorry" she said and she pulled seohyun away from the two "we will seat together i have something to talk about her" and the two boys just nodded.

"What is it unnie?" seohyun asked innocently "its about our parents i think you should know the truth' she said and seohyun nodded about it "they are not dead" jessica told her "who cares" seohyun said angrily "They left us....and got married with different people...thats from what they told me when we were young" she said to her "i dont care anymore i already got you" seohyun said and snuggle at her big sister.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 years later

SNSD kinda slow down a bit they are now in the age to worry about their future so they started going into blind dates and stuff. Sooyoung is in a relatioship with a basketball player, Taeyeon and Leetuek became together after leetuek got dismissed from the army the missed each other, Sunny and Joong Ki are dating now, Yuri is in a secret relatioship with someone she wont tell them, And the others are looking for their other half. But SNSD did not really stop they would celebrate anniversary and fans are dying for them to have a comeback, snsd made it already in books and everything their fame is unstoppable but htey are not as active as before.

Seohyun is taking a course in the medical field while Jessica is in fashion, she have her own clothing line and alot of boutiques. They're relationships are stronger than before, Jessica is now ENGAGED with Donghae while seohyun and kyuhyun are still not. Seohyun have to finish college first before she get into that kind of realtionship which kyuhyun agreed too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seohyun get up you have classes" Jessica said  and wiggled her "arasoo" she said and messed her hair up alittle. After cleaning herself up she went down. They already bought their own house for the two of them since jessica is gonna move out soon she tried to be the best unnie for her sister. "Eat now" jessica said to her "unnie dont leave me!!!!!" she whined cutely 'do you want me to become an old ahjumma alone" she said jokingly and seohyun pouted. "go finish colledge fast arasso so you can get this" she said and pointed at her engagement ring "SO JEALOUS!!!!!" she whined. Then the door opened "Seo let me get you to school" the voice said "WAIT!!!" she said and grabbed her bag, she was wearing a skinny jeans an oversize shirt looking normal. "What are you wearing " kyuhyun eyed her "MWOH" she said trying to get in the car "that!!" he pointed at her shoulders showing she lifted it up to cover the shoulder but the other side fell. "Dont be overacting lets go i will be late." she said "aish!!'

"See you later....." kyuhyun said and seohyun hugged him tightly "finish it FAST" he whispered at her "silly" she said and walk off. "you really need to FINISH THIS seo FAST!!!!!" he yelled and seohyun looked at him and waved at him.

SEOHYUN POV

I was walking and i saw a limosine enter the school and an old man in his 60s went out he look really rich and scary he look somewhat familiar. I really did not mind it i went straight to class. I listened carefully i am gonna be a great doctor not boasting or anything i am already in the last year!!!!!! "Excuse me i am looking for a student" a man said to the teacher. "SEO JOOHYUN!!!" the teacher yelled. Yup thats me "Can i talk to you" the man in suit said, i grabbed my things and we went to a cafe near the school.

"Do you remember me??" the man said and i shrugged " I am not sure sir" i said to him politely "I am your........." and the cafe door burst open and i saw jessica unnie grabbing me away from the guy "LEAVER HER ALONE!!!!!!" she yelled that was rude "unnie stop.....im confused" i told her " i am your father" the man stated i was shock like totally shock like shockness forever. "you are not OUR father his DEAD along with OUR MOM!!!!" unnie stated i know she is really angry. "Jess listen to me...." the man said as calmly as he could but unnies head already popped no stoping now. "JESS!!!!!!! never call me that!" she yelled. " I am still your FATHER!!!!!!" the guy yelled wow so alike to my sister "FATHER!!!!!!!FATHER!!!!!!!! we are 26 and 23 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!! you werent even there to see how we grow up and you dare to call yourseld a FATHER!!!!!!!!!" jessica unnie yelled i know she is about to cry. "Please leave now" i told him and he left and i hold my sisters shoulders "unnie calm down..........in out" i told her and she breathed in and out. "that son of jerk!!" she yelled good thing there is no people in the cafe except the workers. "unnie dont let it bother you...........why did he comeback,how long did you know? i asked her "just before you left the house she went looking for you and he want you to......" she paused omg what is this "his gonna use you seohyun to make his company bigger" she stated. Use me, what does she mean "She told me he plan to have you on a arrranged marriage!" she said hugging me i was shock. I should have slapped him then if i know so mad right now he cameback here too get me MARRIED!!!!!!!!