Chapter 6

A LITTLE TOO LATE

Donghae grabbed her wrist "I told you we have to talk" Donghae said but Jessica shoved Jessica's hand away but Donghae is a little fast and he pulled Jessica into a hug. "Let me explain."  But Jessica is so stubborn he knee kick Donghae's ring ding dong which causes Donghae to break the hug "ARHG!!!!!JUNG JESSICA!!!!" he yelled but Jessica just keep walking and went inside his car "Bring me home" she ordered Donghae and Donghae asked in disbelief "But you just..." he said while looking at his ring ding dong "Quit blabbering you deserve it anyway" Jessica yelled and Donghae stomped his feet and went inside the car. "Please stop touching it" Jessica said with a disgusted face "You just!!!!!" Donghae said and he thought if he want to talk to her he should expect for more to come if this is just the beginning. "Please just stop touching it" Jessica said again one more time and then suddenly it started raining and its getting pretty dark "I think we can't continue" Donghae said and Jessica just nodded she is really scared of ghost "Go find a p-place to s-stay p-please" Jessica said with a low voice "OH!" Donghae said "There's a house lets go there and ask if we can stay" and Jessica said back "You go outside first and ask i am staying here" and DOnghae park the car "Okie not my problem if you see a" and Jessica open the door and slam it "Wow she never change" Donghae mumbled and they went inside to a small house and they knock "Hello is anybody there" Jessica said a 30-year old woman came and open the door she dont look pretty bad donghae thought "May i help you" she said and another guy came "Hi we are stranded as you can see...can we stay here for tonight" DOnghae asked ''Yes...okie" the couple said "I'm Gahee and this is my husband Rain" and the two bowed "Aren't you SNSD's Jessica" Gahee said and she just bowed shyly "Are you two a couple" Rain asked and Donghae smiled and jessica said "No, never have, and never will" she empasize those words and Donghae did not argue "Oh thats bad...we only have one room" Rain said and wink at Donghae and of course boys insticts "Oh thats really bad" Jessica said and eyed on DOnghae who doesn't seem interested in her view but deep inside Donghae could hug Rain any minute to show how thankful he is.

"Here is some clothes you guys can wear for tonight" Gahee said and handed them the clothes "whats this" Jessica said while looking at the blue night gown "Night gown honey" Gahee told her and she gulped and look at Donghae grinning "Guys go inside we only have one bed there...in the room you are sleeping in" Rain said and the two change clothes "Wow" Donghae said and gulped at the sight of Jessica wearing a night gown and the leght just below her knees and the two went in the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "AHH!!!!" Seohyun said and the Elevator stopped moving "We are stuck" seohyun said angrily. And Kyuhyun quietly laugh "THank you fate for giving me a chance" he said to himself  "I guess we are and you have no choice but to listen to me" Kyuhyun said to her and look ather in the eyes but Seohyun broke the connection "Whatever you will say will come in one ear and get out of the other" she said and he debated back "but you still listen to it" and Seohyun grab her phone "No SIGNAL!!!!!!!!" she asked in disbelief "you have phone" Seohyun said and Kyuhyun nodded "i got signal... listen to me and i will call the attendant " he said and smirk "but i really got too pee" Seohyun said and act all cute "Not gonna work" Kyuhyun said and Seohyun grabbed Kyuhyun tie and their faces are cm away "Call or you die" Seohyun said "Let go or you get kissed" Kyuhyun said as they were speaking their lips are brushing and Seohyun let go of the tie "Speak whatever you want to say" she said and look at the different way she really need to pee so she jsut went wit hthe flow "but make it fast" and Kyuhyun deep heavily "About us" and seohyun cutted him "past is past" she said but Kyuhyun look at her angrily and continue to talk "I really did not mean to break up with you that way..." and she was about to cut him off but he look at her "I think i went alittle overboard about it" he said and she said "Boys hormones what can i do right?" she said sounding calm and cold "I did not know how to break up with you...and there is alot of family matters" and Seohyun cutted him off "Cliche thing to say your parents told you to break up with me cause i am not good enough...no big deal" she said calmly and Kyuhyun snapped and went near to Seohyun who is in the corner "Can't you just listen to me" he said while grabbing her shoulders and seohyun shoved them off "Continue" she said and he said thank you "As i was saying... it wasn't that well part of it is true" and seohyun smiled proving she is right "I think you are perfect and you needed a better man thats why i left and study abroad so when i come back i will be that guy for you" and Seohyun look at the different way "And what i did was just an act" and seohyun mumble "you are enjoying it" and Kyhyun heard it and decided to ignore it he need to finish this becasue he only got an hour to explain before the attendant fix the elevator "I don't know if i can still comeback here so i decided to break up with you the harsh way so can forget about me" he said and tears started forming in his eyes "FORGET!!!!!!" seohyun said and look at him angrily now tears fall from her eyes " I did so whats the point of COMING BACK" she yelled and started punching kyuhyun "Huh why!!!!!!!!!!' she said and kyuhyun hugged her tight but she keep punching him "I am happy now!!!!!!!!can't you see!!!!!!" she said "you are the stupidest guy in the world" she yelled and the elevator door opened and she went out crying and she look abck at kyuhyun "Don't ever EVER you heard me show your face to me again!" she yelled good thing no one was there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke!!!! Thank you for the poster!!!! i love it!!!!! Who cannot wait for SNSD comeback there is a rumor there are gonna be Seokyu moments but too bad Jessica have Yesung I think and Donghae and Tiffany:( Comments plz.