Chapter 7

A LITTLE TOO LATE

JESSICA POV

This erted guy, looks like he grow alot in the United States. No wonder many girls in the US are wearing more short than mine. "Yah!'' i yelled at him and he wasn't even paying attention to what i am saying "YAH!!!!!!!!" and he flinch "U-uh what you were saying" he said "Don't lay a finger on me Mr.Lee Donghae or you die" I said to him coldly and he seems scared. "I told you...and you know me well enough" I said and grab a baseball bat. "Go near me and next thing you know you have amnesia" I said to him did i went too far well he should know not to mess with me.

END OF POV
 

"Arasso" Donghae said worriedly that he might get hit and she was swinging her bat like a pro "Please p-put it down" he said while grabbing a blanket. Jessica put a pillow in the middle of them and he eyed on him with a dont-touch-me look and he faced the different way they are sleeping in a floor you know like the traditional korean house and then the door open "You two sleep well okay just call us if anything happen"  Gahee said worriedly and the two nodded and Jessica said "Sorry for disturbing again" and the couple left and Rain wink and left. "Wow...too bad his taken" Jessica mumbled and look at Donghae once again "Remember what i told you" she said scaring him while holding the baseball bat like a pro. And the two went in the comforter the two where are not facing each other their backs are facing each other then suddenly. *CREEK* "What w-was t-t-that" Jessica said and sit up while holding the bat in her hands and she started wiggling Dognhae "Y-yah w-w-wake up" she said somewhat scared and Donghae groaned "what" he said sleepily "I think there is a ghost here" she said to Donghae and Donghae stand up and open the light "You are tired get some sleep" Donghae said and look intensely at Jessica because of the dress she is wearing somehow seducting him "No this can't do" he said and turn the light off "YAH!" and donghae went near him and put his finger on her lips "They might wake up" and seconds pass his finger are still in her lips and Jessica realized and shoved his finger away "REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU" Jessica said to him.

30 minutes later

"There it goes again" Jessica said as shse heard the creeking sound and suddenly donghae grabbed her shoulder to face him and he removed the pillow "Lets sleep like this just tonight i cant sleep if you keep doing this " and he pulled jessica to a hug at first jessica was fighting to get away from his grip but rain and thunder is scaring her to her wits "Just this once" she said and hug donghae's waist thightly Donghae is smiling widely in the dark but he know everything will end and he don't want it to end.

MORNING

"Thank you again we will visit you when we have time" Jessica and Donghae said and wave at the couple. EVerything is back to normal like nothing happen "Bring me back to my dorm" Jessica demanded. The atmosphere is really awkward between them then Jessica turn the radio on and the song playing was "If-taeyeon" and Donghae spoke "Its one of your member singing right?" and Jessica did not bother to answer "Stop here!" she said "Do you have a cap" she said and Donghae handed her a baseball cap "Thnx" she said and walk suspiciously. "She is really stupid" and as he was waiting for her to go inside her dorm a girl went out and started pinching her head.

"YAH!" Seohyun yelled and started poking her sister head "Do you know how worried sick we were" and tears started falling from her tears and Jessica wipe it "I am sorry unnie is really sorry" she said it with aegyo and Seohyun pouted "Do it again and i will let you eat cucumbers" and Jessica yelled "whose you unnie here" and the two went inside the dorm "where are they" she said "they left today we have 3-day break.." seohyun said while preparing toast "Finally he let us rest our comeback is near" and Seohyun nodded "So what happen to you" Seohyun said "Nothing special..." and Seohyun eyed on her "Really!!!" and Jessica said "You?" and Seohyun told her the story and Jessica mumbled "Wow...DESTINY!!!" and Seohyun slammed the plate on the table "Sorry maknae" Jessica said

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning Sir Donghae" The maid said "where is kyu" he said while removing his shoes "He was drunk when he got home and he keep yelling " and Donghae went to Kyuhyun's room and found him sleeping and drooling he look like a mess and donghae started shaking him but he won't move and he slapped his behind and he woke up half eyes open "she don't want me" he said "we will talk later but for now take a bath you stink" he said and pointed his finger to the bathroom way. And kyuhyun went out wearing only a bath robe and he took a sit opposite of Donghae "so what happen" Donghae asked while looking at the t.v. "well she shout at me" he said sarcastically "and punch me and" and donghae cutted him "me too so no big deal where on the same boat" and they both release a heavy sigh. "Isn't that them on the news" Kyuhyun said while turning the volume rally high "Wow they must have been really better without us" he said and donghae was expressionless "we are here now is it time to give up now" donghae said "we went to abroad to be a bettr man for them and now we are back and they are the only one missing in our life so we cannot give up now" and kyuhyun said "are we really better man?" and donghae stand up "of course...and don't be too emo" donghae said and left kyuhyun and donghae opened the door again "we are gonna see them they have a break today... cancel all your appointments" donghae said and wink at him adn they both chuckled "we are back" kyuhyun said and went to get get dressed.