Chapter 4

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"I am sorrry" Seohyun said and went to the bathroom to clear her thoughts for a minute. "Let's sleep tomorrow is gonna be a long day" Jessica said and yawned "You're right...right now we love our life" Seohyun said and looked at her sister sleeping in the bed she went near her and cover her with the blanket "Aigoo such a kid".

Next day...

"Today girls you will start recording for your album and after that we have an important meeting to attend to for your concert thats gonna be held in Tokyo. And the person we are gonna be meeting is a chaebol so...behave" the manager said while pointing to Hyohyeon and Sooyoung who are tickling each other. "Yah!' Taeyeon shouted at the two and Jessica just give them the blank stare. "Lets go...get in the car" the girls get in to a big black van that's just right for their number. "Sunny stop putting make up" Tiffany said sarcastically "Its my turn" and she grab the make up box "there is a saying no makeup no idols" and the girls laugh "We are natural beauties girls" Sooyoung said and they all laugh except Jessica who is snoring and Seohyun reading a biographical book. Few minutes they are arrived at the studio room and recorded about 4 songs in 5 hours.

JESSICA POV

I feel like 50 big guys just punch me everywhere. My body feel sore and my voice is almost gone, but come to think about it i feel really happy when i see my fans, i mean our fans singing our songs telling us we are goddesses and the star of hallyu sometimes i think its going overboard but i feel really proud about it. I just wish i did not see him anymore i feel like punching him like a watermelon and look at him with blood...i am so evil he better not show his fish face infront of my face again... i mean why does he have to comeback we are going back to korea faster than expected becuase the "chaebol" we are supposed to meet for our advertisement i think will not come here in Japan. One word STUCK-UP person.

END OF POV

"Jessica to Mars" Sooyoung said while eating her sushi "YAH!" Jessica said and they all laugh "You are so cute" Yuri said and pinch her cheeks "I am jealous" Sunny said with aegyo and Sooyoung puke "If the maknae do the aegyo i will think it cute but you..." and tiffany continue "Oh My GOD!" she said while pointing to the t.v.

TV NEWS FLASH

"Hi I am Song Kyunghan reporting a news flash. The two heir of the Cho Ent. and Lee Ent. have INDEED comeback to Korea here is a report of them." And the footage of them came out coming out of the car "Sir what brought you here in Korea'' and Kyuhyun answered seeing how Donghae block the flashing camera "We have a bussiness to do" and the two went inside the office.

And Seohyun killed the TV "not worth watching" Seohyun said and went to her room. Jessica followed her sister and wave at her members "See you guys tomorrow" she said and went to their hotel room.

Seohyun cover herself with blanket "Unnie is that you" from the voice of it look like she cried a little "Yes...seohyun forget about them and move on" and Seohyun cutted her "How could you forget about HIM that fast unnie" and Jessica chuckled to remove the tears forming in her beautiful eyes "Because they are not worth it..." and Seohyun said "You are right...unnie can you leave me i need sometime alone" and Jessica left her.

SEOHYUN POV

"They are not woth it...he is not worht it" I said out loud to release all the anger i feel. "He broke my heart!" she yelled again thinking about how he broke up with him.

FLASHBACK

It was a Sunday morning and Seohyun always do a jog to exercise and when she hear a girl giggling and the guy was just kissing all over her and the guys hand are on the girls thigh while they were kissing outside the car. She did not really want to be a peeping tom but the car looks really familiar "It can't be" seohyun said with tears forming in her eyes and slowly dripping in her soft cheeks. She run to the two people kiss and grabbed the wrist of the guy "Kyuhyun?!?" seohyun said and Kyuhyun did not even care and he signal the girl to go and wait for him and the girl kiss him in the lips and winked. *SLAP* "How could you do this to me!!!" Seohyun said while punching Kyuhyun's chest but kyuhyun stopped her and grab her wrist forcefully "I got tired of you!" he said and Seohyun's eyes were really red and tears just keep falling in her eyes "I mean who wouldn't..." Kyuhyun continued "you won't let me kiss you or anything... i need a girl who can satisfy my NEEDS" he said to seohyun coldly emphasizing the last words "And you are not that girl" Kyuhyun said and went inside his car and drove off. Seohyun who is dumbfounded feel her knees getting weak and she fall on the floor she keep crying and crying and then the weather who also seems to agree with her emotion cry too her cry and the rain started coming together. "You bad guy" Seohyun muttered "You are still the same!" she said and keep on crying.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yeah my unnie is right people like you should just burn in hell" she said and eventually she fell asleep and Jessica went to the room and find her sister sleeping with dry tears in her cheek "Yeah they should justt burn in hell"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The girls went back to Korea to meet up and sign a contract. "Lets go!!!" Tiffany said while smiling "We are gonna be a cosmetics something" Sooyong said "Its a girls dream" Sunny said and Hyohyeon cracked up "YEAH!"

And the girls enter a big room with alot of chairs and a big round table which is not new to them anymore but the floor is really fascinating to them its made of colorful marbles "PINK!" Tiffany said and the manager elbowed her "Behave" he said and the girls sat and there is a guys who have a turned chair facing the other way "So Girls Generation" he spoke and the girls where pretty shocked when the guy turn around "JESSICA!" the guy yelled and shock expression was seen to his face Jessica who seems to have mastered haw to control emotion did not even bother saying his name and she just nodded and the manager broke the awkward moment "S-so" Donghae cleared his throat "Lets start signing the contract" and the 7 girls keep giggling and acting like a total fan "Wheres you PRIDE!!!!!" Jessica yelled at them and the girls seems shock except for seohyun and the girls understand JEssica's emotion really well stop and went serious.

Donghae stand up and call someone. "Please excuse us" he said and stand up and went near to Jessica and grabved her dragging her out of the meeting room Seohyun who is about to stand did not bother anymore "You need to experience hell once in a while" seohyun mumbled an a guy enter the room and she was shock to see him

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you see the Yongseo live in Niigata its like Seokyu while singing in SM town Concert?