Chapter 2

A LITTLE TOO LATE

This is going to be a long flashback!

-+-+-+-+

 

The four of them stared at each other with the eyes of longing and hatred. Everything came back to Seohyun and Jessica.

FLASHBACK

The sun is shining bright at the famous school of Hyongson High everyone is going crazy because they said that there are two transferee. "Hey, unnie aren't you excited we are having new friends" and Jessica coughed at her sister stament "You mean CLASSMATES" she said to her and she nodded "Those guys are probably self-centered, I heard they are spoiled brats" she said loudly enough for the whole class to stop talking and all eyes on her. She slammed the book in her hands and everyone return back to their bussiness "The power of ice princess" someone said and Jessica turn around and see none other than Park Jaejoong her boy bestfriend and she hit him with the book. "YAH!" and Seohyun was jsut laughing at their silliness "Here is the teacher" Seohyun whispered to the two and they stopped playing around.

"Good Morning" the teacher said and all the students did the same thing to her "I guess everyone heard of the two new students right Ms. Jessica" and Jessica said "Yes" and the teacher said "Need to fix your attitude Jessica-shi arasso" and she just nodded and Seohyun look at her sister. "Please" Jessica mumbled to her sister. "Here comes our new students" and two handsome young guys walk in boys are thinking new competition and all the girls except the Jung sisters are squeling like little squirrels you would wanna poke and kill. "Hi I am Lee Donghae" and the other guy said "Hi I am Cho Kyuhyun"

Jessica POV

"Hi I am Lee Donghae" what a fish i thought to myself just look at those girl drooling their selves of talk about pride and shame my classmates got nothing anymore and I glimpse at my sister who is reading a book I think she did not feel the vibes about them doesn't look like she is interested that is my sister she the word pride unlike Hara that girl got the nerve to look pretty deep inside she is a devil I think the hell wouldn't accept her she over passed their qualifications.

END OF POV

SEOHYUN POV

"Hi I am Cho Kyuhyun" nice name i thought then suddenly he wink like to every girls. I feel a very bad vibes about this two better stay away from them. I think they are jsut angel- looking but inside them a self- centered, no manners. And see that Donghae dude wink at the teacher let me repeat TEACHER wow talk about respect to the senior and they are just silent there and the class two and the teacher until suddenly.

END OF POV

"AHEM!!" Jessica faked a cough causing the whole class to regain their self. Jessica stand up "You!!!" she said pointing to Donghae and DOnghae pointed at himself and she nodded "Talk about respect here MA BOY!" she said as she saw him wink at the teacher and Donghae looked puzzled by her and attracted by her different charm. "Miss Jessica" the teacher said "DETENTION!" and Jessica slammed her book and return to her seat.

DONGHAE POV

"DETENTION!" this girl got her own different charm I thought and smiled at her and talk to her using my lips with out making any sound I went near to the teacher "Let her pass" and the teacher smiled "Miss Jessica no more detention" and she just glared at me. "Feisty" Kyuhyun whispered to me. And I thought I think I just have my first target a school bully from the looks of it.

END OF POV

"Miss Jessica no more detention" and Jessica just know what Donghae did instead of thanking him she gave him a glare and Seohyun whisper to her "Unnie what a great way to thank" she said sarcastically and Jessica did not let her pass she throw her keroro eraser on the floor "YAH!" and Jessica giggled. "You two sit next to the Jung siblings" and the two headed to Jessica and Seohyun and they both said to them "Let's make a great school year" and wink at them. Jessica look so pissed and Seohyun blow on her nose and Jessica tapped her back "Chill" she mumbled to her.

SEOHYUN POV

Did you just see that! What a punk right good thing I got manners with me or else I would have punch him I feel like my adrenaline are pumping faster I did not even notice my nose holes are expanding good thing my sister tapped me or else I will lose my *KIND* ahem image. Well i am kind anyway to the people I want to be kind too, definitely NOT him. WHAT A FLIRT! If i could put a finger on him AISH!

END OF POV

Donghae sat next to Jessica and Kyuhyun sat next to Seohyun it seems like Kyuhyun is flirting with Seohyun so Jessica throw a pencil at him and of course Kyuhyun help her they both go down at the same time while Seohyun looking at the board Jessica grabbed Kyuhyun hands and whisper "TOUCH HER OR YOU DIE!" and they went back to sit. Donghae just chuckled at Jessica's over protectiveness on her sister.