Chapter 19

A LITTLE TOO LATE

MALDIVES

"wah!!!!the water is so clear!!!!!!' seohyun yelled "i know" jessica said "hot guys too" she whispered to seohyun and she blushed instantly and kyuhyun grabbed seohyun from jessica "what a pedo noona" and jessica smacked kyuhyun "if i dont agree there will be no seokyu!" jessica said enought ot scare kyuhyun and donghae grabbed jessica" let go and pick our rooms now....." he said and rushed to the counter to check in "2 rooms please" kyuhyun said and the cashier gave them the keys "cute couple...." she said and the four headed out to look for their room.

"ME and SEOHYUN together" jessica said to the two and the two growled "let share a room together " donghae said and pouted and keep nagging her "be a man lee donghae" jessica said "seohyun......" kyuhyun said and keep wriggling her arms "yah." seohyun said "you heard my unnie.....we are still soshi" she said and pushed kyuhyun to their room "rest now..so we can eat later" and the two boys closed the door in defeat and two heard donghae shout "SOSHI!!!!!AISH!!!!" and the two girls laugh and headed to their room.

While the two are unpacking their clothes "unnie what would you do if donghae oppa propose to you?" seohyun said "are you kidding me?!?" jessica asked her quite flustered what her maknae told her "nope' she said while llaying on the comfy bed and posing her self cutely " i dont know" jessica said to her "how come you dont know i thought you love him?" seohyun said "wae maknae how about you?" jessica saidd "its easy unnie of course i will marry him and quit being a SNSD member' she said and jessica's mouth dropped open "wae" seohyun said "you would do that for him?" jessica said to her in disbelief "cmon unnie......love is a different thing you know' seohyun said "it will only come ONCE in a LIFE" she said to her sister "me i really have no idea" jessica said to her lil sister and then someone knocked to their door.

"Lets go" donghae said wearing a ray ban shades with a swimming trunks and also kyuhyun. "Wear a shirt were still gonna eat" seohyun said to kyuhyun  and jessica nodded and the two boy groaned "go wear you bikini and we get shirts" donghae said to jessica and the two nodded.  "this is embarassing" seohyun said "you look hot" jessica said and seohyun thought pedo unnie. Seohyun is wearing a green bikini more like a light green displaying her beautiful curves. "too y" jessica said and gave her one of those net things if you know what i am talking about i dont know what its called ^^ "thanks unnie" and jessica is wearing a blue one piece " i am y" she said while looking at the mirror " the two grabbed their sun glasses and hats and head out they saw donghae and kyuhyun gulping at the sight "like what you looking at" jessica said to donghae "i am hungry" the two boys said to them and the two girls chuckled.

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE PLEASE COMMENT ME STUFF YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AND WELL SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT COME TRUE ^^