Chapter 30

A LITTLE TOO LATE

The couples headed to their honeymoon vacation. The two sister decided that its okay if they don't go all together. Seokyu couple will be going to bora bora while Haesica will be going to paris.

HAESICA

"This is like my city!!!!" she yelled while looking at the stores. "Jess we are here to have a honeymoon" he said while pouting. "Stop with the aegyo you're like Sunny" she said while smacking his head. "Can't wait to go to the hotel and go shopping!" she yelled in the car. "Aish!" Donghae said and hugged Jessica's waist he still have some jet lag. "You tired i can go alone" Jessica said removing the hair on his face. "No we are both resting!" he said to her and hugged her tightly. "MWOH!!!this is torture!" she said smacking his head. "Jess please!!!" he said "I'm not lending you a credit card" he said and stuck his tongue out. "FINE!" she said "You said rest so we are RESTING for the whole night" she said and smirked she knows whats going on Donghaes y mind "MWOH!!!!..its our HONEYMOON do you know what couples do in their HONEYMOONS?" he said almost like shouting. "Keep you're voice down" she said to him. "Were at the hotel" Jessica said and left the car to escape the question. "Oh my god am i going to lose my v-card" she said to herself while waiting for Donghae to get heir hotel room keys. He is fluent in French thats what Jessica thought he love him more, and the way he speaks it was so y to her ears.

"Lets go" Donghae said to her and grabbed her hand. They arrived their room 167. "WAH!!!!I LOVE PARIS!!!!!" Jessica said while laying on the bed. "I'll go change first" Donghae said and she nodded. "This is the first time we are like sharing a room together" Jessica said she is having cold sweats already just thinking about it. "How is seohyun that Kyuhyun is dead to me if he do something to her" she said and hugged the pillow like a baby and she heard the shower from the bathroom. "Is it really going to happen?" she thought to herself "I mean its going to happen sooner or later anyway" she said trying to convince herself that its normal but she is getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Donghae went out of the bathroom with water dripping from his body he only have the towel covering his half body showing his perfect toned body. He went near to the bed to find Jessica sleeping he went near her and examine her face closely. He felt so hot at that moment he keep thinking is the AC broken. Then a water drip on Jessica's sleeping face that woke her up and when she woke up she saw Donghae's face shirtless, wet and most of all near her.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she yelled with her dolphin scream and Donghae immediatelly shut with a kiss. "YAH!" Donghae said breaking the kiss. "I'll t-take a b-bath first" Jessica said nervously and left him dumbfounded. "Its soo hot" he said fanning his self with his hand. He go and change clothes. He wore a v-neck gray shirt and a checkered shorts and he sit down to watch some show.

Jessica breath in and out before going out of the bathroom with only a towel covering her wet body and the towel is only up to her knees. She went out and looked for donghae and she found him watching she headed to the mirror and put a towel around her hair. She lift her feet up and put it on the bed corner. She applied a lotion on it.

DONGHAE POV
What is she doing...my eyes!!!! I never put malice on her in my whole life. But where married now and i saw her wet and with only a TOWEL covering her. She look so y i can't take it anymore OMG!!!

END OF POV

"Jessica" he said and Jessica turn her head to see donghae looking at her. She gulped. "Yes" she said and went to the closet to get clothes FAST! Donghae went near her and hugged her waist. "Oppa" she said and they look into each others eyes intently. Jessica planted a kiss on Donghae's lips.

AND IT STARTED!!!!!(you know what i mean!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update sorry busy!!!!