Chapter 8

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"Unnie lets go out" Seohyun said as she saw her sister eating chips while watching Protect the boss "Jaejoong oppa really act good now" Seohyun said "I have to agree he went really hot unlike highschool" and they both chuckled and then Jessica phone ring "Yoboseyo" she said while trying to chew the potato chips "Are you watching me?" the phone said and Jessica put it on loud speaker "Jaejoong oppa wazzup" Seohyun said and Jaejoong laugh "I look cool right"and jessica yelled "NO!" and seohyun chuckled "oppa do you have a schedule today" and jaejoong said "Are you asking me out now maknae...sorry i like someone else" and seohyun yelled "jessica unnie?" and the two laugh "oppa treat us" Jessica yelled at the phone and jaejoong said "I will bring someone along" and Jessica yelled "changmin oppa or yunho oppa...seohyun is fine with either one" and Seohyun punch her sister playfully. Eventhough DBSK got clashed the 5 is still friends "I will try Yunho?" and Seohyun said "No don't bring anyone" and Jessica said "You know how he feels for you" and Jaejoong and Jessica laugh "AISH! I WILL GET READY!" Seohyun yelled and JEssica turn the phone off and get ready too.

Ding Dong

"Oppa" Seohyun said "Lets go" Jessica screamed and he saw yunho "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" and U-know said "Just yunho" and the 4 went inside Jaejoongs car "Play some song" Seohyun said because it is so quiet "Where do you guys want to go to?" and Seohyun said "Uhm......i want to go to the goguma store my friend said she said they got plushies too..!!!" she said and Yunho pinch her cheeks "I'll go with her Jaejoong so you and Sica can go alone" and Jessica debated with him "You just want to be with my seohyun" and Jessica kissed seohyun on the cheeks and Seohyun wipe it. And they reach the goguma store we are going first "Bye unnie...oppa goodluck" Seohyun said to jaejoong. And the car left fast. "WOAH!!!!!" Seohyun yelled "I'm in heaven!!!" she said loud enough for Yunho to hear "Yeah and you are the goguma angel" he said jokingly "tsk" Seohyun said becasue she was thinking that. "You were thinking that weren't you????" Yunho said and Seohyun just puffed her cheeks. When she is with him she is like a kid. "I'll treat you anything" Yunho said and Seohyun run to a 50 inch bear holding a goguma "Wow who knows empressing a girl cost much" he thought and run to seohyun.

SEOHYUN POV

Yunho oppa is really nice to me could be he is really falling for me. I mean i am not even his ideal he told me he like girls who got the curves like Yuri unnie and a short haired girl maybe like Sooyoung unnie. I mean i am not THOSE. "oppa buy me this and this" I pointed it to him but he is not really gonna pay for it because that would be shameless of me i still have manners. As i was walking i saw a goguma keychain and i went near it "Its like the old one" i whispered and somebody answered "I know"

END OF POV

"I know" and Seohyun got startled "Kyuhyun....i mean Kyuhyun shi" she said and she composed herself up "So you still remember this huh...i thought you forgot about EVERYTHING" he said and continue touching the merchandise and Yunho came toward Seohyun "Who's he?" he said flowing with lots of charisma he feel thretened by him. "YEOBO" seohyun said and put her hands on Yunho's arms and he was so shock not only him but also kyuhyun "Y-yeobo?" the two guys said and seohyun looked at yunho and gritted her teeth and said again "Yeobo" she said while eyeing on yunho and he knows what to do go with the flow. "wae jagiya?" yunho said while kissing seohyun in the forehead she thought that wasn't part of the plan and she pinch yunho on the cheeks. Kyuhyun fake cough "Mianhe..yo" Seohyun said and went away from him and went to the counter "what was that?" yunho said and seohyun replied "ill explain later"

KYUHYUN POV

It feels like my heart sink and been torned i wish i was just killed and did not see all those but i will not give up she told me that. That if you love someone fight for it thats what my grandma told me and i will not give up at all cost.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aish yunho is really stupid" Jaejoong said "YES!" Jessica yelled and jaejoong said "I know you where being too nice...we have to talk about this" Jaejoong said he have known those two but he feel like he know jessica more than seohyun know her sister Jessica likes to act tough for seohyun but in the end of the day he will come to jaejoong and complain endlessly. The two stop at a cafe the two went on a table and people started recognizing them and takingpicture of them people already know that jaejoong is close with the siblings. "oppa they are back" jessica said while sluriping her coffee. "who they" jaejoong said "THEY" and jaejoong almost choke and his eyes went like a toro seen a red color blanket being waved at him "oppa chill...i can handle it" JEssica said "how about your dongsaeng? you handle it?" he said and look intensely at JEssica he will not let her get hurt again because it feels like he is being hurt 10 time harder when he see her crying. "Yes, seohyun?? I really dont know but she got it too" she said hopefully "Jess" jaejoong said and JEssica raised her hand to mention to stop from talking about it "Lets drop it and uhmmm enjoy? she said and pouted Jaejoong laugh at her and everyone in the cafe started awwing and taking pictures of her.

"Seems your popular" a guy said on the other corner and the guy stand up "DONGHAE!" Jaejoong yelled but jessica stop him "oppa you re an idol" she said "lets just go okay" Jaejoong said but Jessica said "If i leave i lose" and they continue theyre bussiness and donghae went nearer and nearer to them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating stupid HURRICANE IRENE took all the power supply ^^ 
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________