Chapter 1

A LITTLE TOO LATE

SNSD DORM

"Hyohyeon, go wake Jessica up" Taeyeon said to her dongsaeng. " I don't want to eventhough we have known them you know waking her up is the big problem, she might fuss at me" Hyohyeon said defensively. "I'll wake her up" Seohyun said "Yeah go wake your sleepy head sister" Sooyoung said to her playfully and she just smiled.

SEOHYUN POV

Me and my sister Jessica become a part of a girl group Girls Generation. Many people said we are goddesses because of that we try to maintain a good image for our fans and today we are going to Japan to record our first Japanese album. I have to wake my sister up because we might become late because of her again.

END POV

"Unnie" she said while waving and shaking her sister body but she won't wake up "You leave me with no choice...CUCUMBERS!" and Jessica bolted up like a robot and she hit Seohyun head "I hate you" she mumbled to her little sister "Unnie wash your self you got a morning breath" and Jessica being childish around her sister and breath on her face and Seohyun slightly tapped her sisters shoulder "Both of you hurry!" their member yelled "Unnie you heard that right!" Seohyun said while fixing her sisters bed while she headed out to go to the bathroom. And she started going down and she said "She is coming!" and she took a seat and open the T.V.

After 30 minutes

Jessica came out while holding her heels and putting them on and she almost fell on the stairs "Unnie be careful" Yoona said to her "Thanks!" she said and wink

JESSICA POV

Me and my sister have found a very good family and that is SM and SNSD they became our family that loved us. Me and my sister tried to forget about the past and keep going forward. Today we are going to Japan how cool is that! I just hope they don't show they're ugly faces infrot of my face. I am normally cold to people except for SNSD well sometimes i guess.

END OF POV

"Stop zoning out!" Tiffany yelled at my ear and Jessica gave her glare and she flinched "Here let me put your shoes on" she said and the others laugh because of their childish act "LET'S GO!" they're manager yelled and they enter a big black van "Look our fans put stickers again" Sunny yelled in happiness. And they entered the van and an hour later they reach the airport and people started gathering around them taking a picture everyone keep saying "SARANGHAE" to them and they just smiled warmly to them except Jessica she just nod to them people are already aware of her she is indeed the "Ice Princess."

JESSICA POV

"Seohyun we still got 30 minutes before the plane leave let's go grab a coffee" I said to her and she ask the manager and she gave us the go signal. "Unnie I don't wanna leave this dream" she said to me with her poetic self again "Its not a dream so chill" and she just smile at me and handed me a box "Here unnie we have our sister ring" and it was indeed a silver ring with our initials on it. I smiled at her and took a seat she knows what to do next she went and grab a coffee. 5 minutes or so she handed me a warm coffee "Lets go" she said and we were talking and walking until we bumped to two guys. "We are sorry" Seohyun bowed to the guy wearing tuxedo or suit whatever and a glasses. Then suddenly they stopped and stare at us they look familiar and they started removing their glasses.

END OF POV

"Jessica/Seohyun" they said both at the same time. Jessica was expressionless and Seohyun dropped her coffee on the floor but the four of them are looking into each others eyes.