Chapter 3

A LITTLE TOO LATE

All of them remember their first meeting with each other. Then suddenly the flashback was interupted by a cute, adorable kid.
"Seohyun noona" the little boy said while pulling Seohyun's shirt causing the four of them to turn back to reality. Seohyun look at the little guy with almost a teary eye good thing the kid did a great timing. "Neh" Seohyun said while going down to reach the boy's level "Can I have a signature of you" he said while making his big eyes sparkle "Arasso" and Seohyun signed the paper. Donghae and Kyuhyun got really curios why the kid is asking for a signature. Donghae and Kyuhyun did not know that they are big and well respected stars in Korea. Jessica who decided to get out of the situation spoke "Want noona to sign too" she said and the boy is kinda scared so Jessica pouted and the boy run and Seohyun giggled. "Unnie say it nicely next time" The two got lost in their own worlds until Kyuhyun spoke "We meet again" and then they ignored and keep walking to a guy who keep shouting at them "FAST WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!"

KYUHYUN POV

She still look amazing she grow alot too, but something tells me she did not appreciate my presence. I want to follow her but i can't i feel my feet are stuck to the ground. She changed or she...I really don't know she was nice to the kid just a while ago...AISH i feel like my head is gonna pop. I feel really guilty after what i did to her i still got to show my face to her.

END OF POV

SEOHYUN POV

"How dare you show you're face to me CHO KYUHYUN" do you know how i just wanna say that to his face, I feel like cursing at him too and punching and UGH!! but i can't to show him i moved on and i have an image to protect too. If i can just do that i think i can remove some torns and heal some scratches he did to my heart that makes me so vulnerable, because of him i...

END OF POV

"Seohyun-ah don't mind what you saw" Jessica said to her little sister she is the most hurt or she tried to show that she is not hurt but deep inside they are in the same boat. "I know" Seohyun nodded and jessica hug her "We are not gonna saw them again cause if we do we will be their BIGGEST NIGHTMARE" Jessica said in a scary voice "Unnie forget it" Seohyun said and headed to her members "I mean it LEE DONGHAE i will be you WORST NIGHTMARE if you dare to show youre fish face to me one more time" Jessica mumble while waving good bye to the fans "FAST!" taeyeon yelled to her and she started walking she thought i still have my image as a princess.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KYUHYUN AND DONGHAE SIDE

THe two entered the limo without even speaking it looks like the two were both shocked and surprised how the two acted. "Hyung they are different aren't they" Kyuhyun said removing the silent in the car and he looked at the sky remembering how seohyun look like "You're right...they gave me the idea that they did not like our presence" he said while looking at kyuhyun and he just nodded and then the driver spoke "Sir do you want to go straight to the meeting" and the two nodded "We need to work to get a vacation and fix this" kyuhyun said and donghae nodded in agreement.

FLASHBACK:

"Jessica, lets go on a date" Donghae said while holding a roses "Wow so i did all this to the great donghae" Jessica said sarcastically while closing her locker "Look boy i have no time for you're childishness, i am not interested" Jessica said and then suddenly someone grabbed her wrist "how about a friendly date" donghae said and pouted his lips and jessica just chuckled "if i go with you can we stop this... its embarassing" she said while looking at the hallway everyone is looking at them and Seohyun gave her the signal to give up cause its embarassing. "Okay but just one time and never go near me again ARASSO" she said and stomped her feet."

END OF FLASHBACK

Donghae who keep smiling remembering that moment the moment he got to date the ICE PRINCESS of the school but he think now he lost it he can never do it again she probaly hated his guts now. "Sir we are here" and the two guys went out and entered the office.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEOHYUN AND JESSICA

"We are here you guys let go to our hotel now" Tiffany said tirely and everyone agreed "You two share the room okie" the manager said to jessica and seohyun and the two just nodded and they enter the hotel room and Jessica run and plop to the bed "Why do you have to comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said whining and punching the bed "AISH!!!!!!!!!!!" she said and put on the poker face when seohyun entered the room "I heard you unnie" Seohyun daid "You always do" jessica said and pouted and a tear fell from her soft cheeks "Unnie wipe it he is not worth it of your tears" seohyun said that make her remember something.

FLASHBACK

"Why are you crying?" a guy spoke that cause seohyun to get startled "nothing...i mean none of your bussiness" and the guy went near her and sit beside her and gave her a handkerchief "I know i am not your friend or anything related to you but for some reason i care" he said and seohyun did not react "my mom told me that  tears are words the heart can't express" and seohyun sniffled "Why are you saying that to me" she said with a puffy eyes "Because i care for you, and please dont let me stop i will care for you until i die" and seohyun smiled and mouthed 'thanks" and then he hug seohyun "let me take care of you forever" and seohyun broke the hug "i can wait" kyuhyun said to her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Seohyun to earth" jessica snapped her fingers to her sisters face "I am sorry"