Chapter 11

A LITTLE TOO LATE

"Hi sunbaenim" Jessica said and bowed eventhough the chair is facing the different way. "Sit down" he said and she know where that chair is since his sunbae leeteuk been there alot of times they call it the DOOMS CHAIR. She has never been afraid of anyone except him. "What did you do again" he ask in a calm way but to the listener its the scariest tone he can give. "it wasn't my fault" she said in a polite way "do you know he is a big STOCK HOLDER HERE" he said and slam the laptop that cause jessica to flich "i will talk to him" she said and he just nodded and he said before she walk out of that hell room "do anything you have to do to clean your name and snsd's" and with that she left.

"AISH!!Now what do i do" she said while pressing the elevator button to go to the last floor. "This is really!!!!!!" she said and the elavator open up and she walk out all the people are looking at her like she's a prey but she can't just yell at them.

LEE CO.

"Excuse me can i please talk to Mr. Lee Donghae" Jessica said to the lady "Do you have an appointment with him" the lady said "Uh-uhmm...none..i just need to talk to him its URGENT" she said while looking down "So if everyone said its urgent whats the point of me being here" she said to her arrogantly "Excuse me" jessica said and lifted her head up "Oh....Mr. Lee Donghae is indeed waiting for you" she said and showed her the way. When the lady left jessica did not even knock she just barge in the room.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" and suddenly she notice many people are there and she bowed "Wait for me in my office" Donghae said and smirk when she left and the door open again "where is it?" she ask embarassingly that causes the ahjussi in the meeting to blush and Donghae clear his throat "Its right infront of this room" and she bowed again for the nth time.

JESSICA POV

That guy is soo dead to me, that was soo embarassing like seriously and he act there all cool and stuff if i could just curse at him right in front of those people i would have but i am a role model to new kids. "I am sorry i am late......looks like you made yourself already comfortable.." he said as he saw me sitting in his sofas or whatever "Can you release a statement about the issue" I ask him "No please" he said is he mocking me and i stood up "MWOH!!!!" i said and breathe some air "You cause this and LSM is punishing me p-p-please say i did not mean to say there were just a...uhm....fly? in your face and i help you remove it" i ask him omg a very pathetic reasoning "I dont want to.....because of you i have some pest outside my office" and i was dumbfounded and i finally realize he ment paparazzi "Help me please its not like its only my name being tarnishe but also SNSD" i told him i hope he agree "On one condition Ms. Jung" omg he turned bussiness mode "You'll say we are a couple and i will think of a way to get the both of us here...i can use your reasoning too which is not bad" he said and i was like "MWOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU !@#$(* KIDDING ME" i yelled at him and he just said "NO"

END OF POV

DONGHAE POV

Thanks uncle for taking care of my jessica and now i got the signal and the plan must work "NO" i said to her she look so pissed she look extra pretty and hot at the same time when she is angry i wanna pinch her nose but i can't YET. "I am serious if you agree i will makke sure no more media is gonna be following us because we are a couple....COUPLE" i said to her again "okie" she said hopelessly she gave up that fast looks like she really love SNSD "did i hear you right" i ask her again "I ALREADY SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR SUCH A BABO!!!!!!!!!!!" she said and sit down "we need a contract" she said

END OF POV
 

"we will only pretend until the media go away arasso...i have a schedule today so we will talk about it next time" Jessica said and left. "LEE SO MAN!!!!!YOU ARE THE BEST" Donghae yelled once jessica went out he is like a little kid.

_______________

COMMENTS PLEASE NEXT CHAPTER SEOKYU MOMENTS