Chpter 22

A LITTLE TOO LATE

Jessica's POV

The nerve of that guy, coming back here to dictate seohyun what to do. I really hate him because he left us but now i hate him like..no words can describe the hatred that i feel for him. Right now i am in the house with seohyun right now she is really worried, she may not know what our dad really is but i do. I know he hurt our mom forcing her to move out of the house, he would always abuse us and one night we came from home we found him gone he left us. I hate him, my mom i think i can forgive but not him. "Unnie the food is ready!" Seohyun yelled at me "What do we have" i chirped to her happilly. Only me and seohyun know that our "dad" comeback i did not tell donghae anymore i dont want us to be a burden but all i know if seohyun is being forced to marry someone i am sure i am one of those too. I researched him...yeah my "dad" i heard he got 2 daughters no wonder no one want to marry them they got no class, spoiled kids, not that i am judging a bookk by its cover maybe because they lived with our dad while us working our off to pay for everything. Now i am engaged and if he ever try to come between that i am so KILLING him.

"Unnie what if he came and kidnap us or something" Seohyun said and i chuckled at her "its not gonna happen little sister" i assured her i know he is not gonna do that. "should i tell kyuhyun?" seohyun asked me and i just shrugged "he dont need to know its not gonna happen anyway" i smiled at her while taking a bite in her toast. "Today is saturday unnie.....you need help at the store" she asked me this is the best way for a sister bonding "yup i would definitely use some help!" i told her. After we ate the breakfast we headed to the store. As usual there are lines outside and i waved at them the limited edition of bogs just came out so they would probably want that. "Its open!" Seohyun yelled as usual people went crazy on the store but after 2 hours theres about 20 people left still browsing my staff would help them if they needed i am just sitting in the counter people would ask for our autographs sometimes and my SNSD member would go shopping there too of course there are discounts.

"Hi princess" someone said to me and hugged my back "yeobo" i said to him and he peck my cheeks. " you seem bother" he told me of course i am theres a possibility me and seohyun mught get married, but soo not gonna happen if i have to leave korea i will. "nope!!! as long as youre her i am fine" i told him i became really cheesy with him since i got the diamond ring i dont want him to take it back ^^. "of course i am like your drug" he told me cooly. I made a disgusted face at him and release from the hug. "what if i leave you what will you do?" that was supposed to be a joke but it did not came out as a joke "what do you mean?" he asked should i tell him.."nevermind" i told him.

END OF POV

SEOHYUN POV

I am so stressed up from school, and of course my so called DAD. Should i tell kyuhyun or not those are the words that come in my mind. "Seo" he called me and i turned around and put on a smile at him but he frowned. He sat down on the sofa and look at me "is there a problem??" he asked me he really know me '' i am fine" i told him and just looked at me "you know me.....theres no secret between us remember?" he told me and i remember that we made a promise that there would be no secrets between us.

"I have to tell you something...." i continued "say it" he told me he can see that i was kind of hesitating to tell him he went near me and cupped my face. "my.umm.......dad he came back?!?" i told him and he hugged me "did you talk to him?" he asked me and i nodded then suddenly the door of the shop open and i saw two guys in a suit entered cooly....arrogantly i should say.

END OF POV

The door burst open and two guys went into the counter and of course as costumer Jessica asked "May i help you?" she asked and seohyun went into the counter to see if they could help. Donghae and Kyuhyun did not really care becasue they thought they are just costumers they just sit there playing with the rotating chairs and the guy said "Is there are person here named Jung Seohyun and Jessica" the guys asked and Donghae and Kyuhyun looked at them thats us" Jessica said to the man. "I guess for a wife you are not pretty bad" they guy said and her held out his hand "Jay Park or Park Jaebom....you could call me honey if you would like" he said and Donghae stand up and slapped his arm away from Jessica. Jessica was so shocked "Get out NOW!!!!!!" he yelled to the man.

"So i am guessing you are Seohyun.....I am Minho.....from Choi company" he said and winked and Seohyun just blinked at him. Kyuhyun went near seohyun and put her aside "Excuse me?" Kyuhyun said to him "what do you think your'e doing?" he asked him "getting to know my future wife" he said and smirked and Kyuhyun punched him "OUT!!!!!!!" he yelled and the two guys backed away. "We'll see you later......love you" they said and wink.

"Oh my god what just happened?" Jessica asked in disbelief. "you tell us!!!" the two boys yelled to the girls "lets talk" donghae said and dragged jessica away. "are you okay?" seohyun asked and hold kyuhyun's hand "i'm fine" he said coldly "you never told me...." she cut him off "let me explain"