Chapter 27

A LITTLE TOO LATE

KYUHYUN POV
I cant believe it i am engaged to the person i really love, now i just have to get married to her and she's mine forever. I can't remove this smile on my face, i know Seohyun is too...she cried a little and joked at me  that she's gonna be stuck with a person like me. I wish everything go fine, i want to get out of this complicated place, i want to live comfortably with seohyun and his dad i don't even want to know him. "YO!~" Donghae said with those cheeky smile of him "What your problem?"  i asked him "Cannot believe we are gonna be married man" he said me too cannot believe it "That means were not gonna be together Kyu~" he said to me and hugged me "thats gay man~" i told him his like a brother a father and a mother to me...becasue he took good care of me ^^ "You're gonna miss me anyway" he said and stuck his tongue his out "When we wake up were gonna be seeing our beautiful wifes faces" he said grabbing a pillow and hugging it tightly while daydreaming his so childish. "What you mean.......you mean you're gonna be the one to wake Jessica up" i told him nd laugh and he throw a pillow at me. That hurts "Shut up!!!!!!!! Seohyun's gonna be feeding you MA everyday!!!!!!!" he hissed at me "I like it anyway!!!!!!!!!!" i told him "I'm going to tell her to put poison on it!!!!" he said and we started joking on each other. Thats why i like him he dont get pissed but in the end i always win at this.

END OF POV

SEOHYUN POV

He did it......he PROPOSED to me...it was one of the sweetest memory i am going to keep forever. I can't wait to say this to my unnie. She cam bursting on the the door and grabbed my hand "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and hugged me tightly like theres no tomorrow "C-cant b-breathe" i told her almost choking "Seohyun...........we should have a double wedding!!!!!!" she yelled at me. Thats not a bad idea to consider "are you sure?" i ask her "of course you we are like" she said getting a chopsticks "This is you and me" she said shaking the chopsticks "we always do things together........and" she said and paused thats the moment when she dont know waht to say anymore i laugh at her " at least i effort" she said and messed my hair "10 yrs old?" i ask her sarcastically "Unnie thank you!!!!!!" i said and hugged her tightly "I love you.........you're like the BEST sister ever..........you're cool, caring, pretty" i told her and i look at her and wiped her tears "but you're a bad cook" i said and she pinch me "I'm going to miss you Seo..........even if we have our own families we 're still gonna be a family" she said and i laugh while there are tears in my eyes "i dont get it" i said "you know what i mean' she saidangrily and kissed my cheek. "EWWWWWWWWWWWW" i yelled at her as she run away she know she hate when she kiss me on the cheek but this time i'm gonna let it go.

END OF POV

"MWOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a guy yelled and slammed his papers in the office "what do you mean engaged............BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!" he yelled. "Yes sir, both of your daughters are now engaged" he said and continued "Who are they engaged too......" the guy asked "The heir of Lee Company and Cho " he said and smiled form on his face "You can go now" he said to the guy and motioned him the way out. "I guess theres no need for a arranged marriage..........they pick a guys richer than those two boys" he said "I guess i better meet them" he said and fixed his tie and headed way out.

The two couples meet up in a Cafe to finalize their wedding arrangements and all. "I cant believe will have a beach wedding!!!!" Jessica said and donghae hold her hand "of course.......so we can get straight to honeymoon" he said and whispered to her "YAH!!!!!!" she yelled and Seohyun laughed "Its the truth" Kyuhyun said to her and smirked while drinking his coffee. "TRUTH!!!!" seohyun said and pushed the coffee and he almost choke "YAH!!" kyuhyun said and keep tickling Seohyun "Stop it" Seohyun said almost out of breath "Unnie help here!!" she said and Jessica put her sleeves up and Kyuhyun stopped. "Better not hurt seohyun or you die IN MY HANDS" she said to him coldly and Kyuhyun keep nodding "How can you live with a girl like that hyung" he said to donghae quietly "its called love" he said and they both smiled at their stupidness.

And suddenly a guy approach them. "Nice to meet everybody here" he said and Jessica stand up from where she is seating "what do you want" she said to him.