Chapter 24

A LITTLE TOO LATE

SEOHYUN POV

I woke up early by 30 minutes so its.....5:30 minutes i went downstairs and saw two figures sleeping in the couch bed. We bought that if me and my snsd members hang out in the house i saw Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa sleeping soundly its soo funny. Donghae oppa is hugging kyuhyun but kyuhyun is facing the other way. I went upstairs and grab a blanket and put it over them. Jessica unnie is still asleep might as well cook food for today. I know those jerks are gonna show up again anytime soon.

I cook scrambled eggs and bacon and toast some bread. "hmmmmmmmmmm" i hummed and suddenly and pair of arm wrapped on my waist i looked who it was and it was none other than Cho Kyuhyun "I'm cooking" i told him but he wont get off "i'm gonna fry your face" i told him "you dont want my pretty face to be destroyed" he said and smirked and hugged me more tightly "AISH!!!" i told him. I went to the coffee i put on the coffee pot "Coffee?" i asked him and he nodded he went on the counter near the kitchen he is acting like a little kid right now "here you go....master" i told him and he just chuckled. "Seohyunaaaaaaaaaaa" he whined "what?" i asked him putting the bacon in the plate "where's my morning kiss?" he said and puckered his lips up. "Disgusting" i said to him "MWOH!!!' he yelled at me and Donghae oppa came smacking his head "Where's the princess?" he asked cheesy right? "Upstairs you might need to wake her up.....tell her the easy way and the hard way" i told him and he smirked and went upstairs.

"Seohyun......how many kids do you want to have?" he asked omg i choked "mwoh?" i said and coughed "want me to repeat it?' he said "no need" i told him and he smiled "so how many?" he said he sound serious. I haven't really think about that "3 or 2 is fine" i told him "i got it!" he exclaimed "are you sure you're going to be my baby daddy?" i told him and he glared at him and i pointed the fork in his face "of course!" he said "only me!!!!!!!!" he said and take a bite on the toast.

END OF POV

DONGHAE POV

I went upstairs to wake my FUTURE wife in her sleep. "Jessica wake up" i told her and went near her "Jess" i said to her but she wont move. "Jess" i told her for loke the 50th time. "Wake up now you dont want me to bring cucumber here" i told her and she face me with her deathly glare. OMG early in the morning this is what she do. "Dont even dare" she said i jsut got shivers from her words and she went and hug my waist sleeping. "Lets eat!!!" i told her shaking her shoulders "5 more minutes" she murmured and hug me tightly. I kind of like but i hear Kyuhyun shouting already time for us to eat. "Lets eat!!!!!" i told her one more time. "I'm gonna kiss you if you dont wake up" i told her, i am gonna do it anyway she smell soo good early in the morning i am soo blessed i am gonna wake up smeeling her scent...that JAY PARK better not mess that vision in my head. "Do it then" she told me and puckered her lips "fine" i told her and i was going near her and headbutted me and run away "JUNG JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled and she stuck her tongue on me "lets eat oppa!!!!!" she shouted. I fixed her bed and i found a diary or a notebook or whatever. I found some stuff like what i like about boys its says "cool, handsome, full of muscles.....someone who will love me FOREVER" it says there i search for more FUN FACTS about her "her dream honeymoon is on paris......." i said as i look and i got disappointed as i found out why she want to go to paris "shopping" i mean thats the city of love she just want to shop. "LEE DDONGHAE!!!!!!" she said so my name is a now. "give that back!" she yelled at me and grabbed the notebook "you!!!!!!!" she said before she cursed me i kissed her "never make that a habit looking at my PERSONAL STUFF" she said and grabbed my hand.

END OF POV

The four eat while talking they keep laughing forgetting their problems for a moment. The girls took a shower and change to do their daily schedules. "Seohyun i'll bring you to school" kyuhyun said to her and Donghae brought Jessica to the store.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seohyun tell me if he come back okay" he said to her "oppa i can handle this..." seohyun told him. Kyuhyun gave a hug to seohyun that the girls outside the university saw they are like the perfect couple. "I'll be going now" Seohyun said to him and left him. She went to her class. The teacher more like a doctor keep telling her stuff and she jsut absorbed everything she is like a sponge. She got the brain and the looks that everyone wants to have. "You are going to be mine Seohyun" a guy said and waited outside the door. They got dismissed and its time for Seohyun to go help her sister out she not really tired. As she was walking she tripped and fall her things out and a pair of hand touch hers when she was picking her binder up. "Hi" the guy simply said. She ignored it and keep walking and the guy grabbed her wrist "no thank you" he said and smirked. Something in seohyun snapped "LOOK CHOI MINHO I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!" she yelled and let her hand go of his tight grip "Look i just want to get close to you..you're my future wife right" he said and smile charmingly he know no girls can resist it. Seohyun slapped his mouth with her purse "you disgusting creature!" she yelled and walk away with poise. "If you keep doing that the more i will like you" he said and touch his lips and smirked. The girls in the university are totally flirting with him he positioned his hand and said "call me" to the girls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa you dont have to guard me her all day" she said and pushed him out of the door "you have work....." she said once again before Donghae can debate with her. Donghae stomped his feet like a little kid and went to his car.

"Good morning" Jessica said to her costumers and suddenly a big white mercedez benz parked outside. 5 girls went out and a guy wearing a ray ban glasses. Thats how jessica's eyes are BRANDED. "Good mor...." she said when the guy took his sunglassed off it was none other than Jay Park "is this how you greet your guess here" he said while removing his hands on the two girls shoulders. "Thats how I welcome people who are not welcome here" she said coldly which cause him to get scared. "Go girls pick whatever you want my call" he motioned to the girls. Jessica let out a fake smile to the girls and grabbed one of the girls wrist "Your'e wasting your time in that kind of guy" she said and Jaebom looked kind of pissed. "Do you have anything new today......." he said and smiled as charmingly as he can but jessica keep her anger inside her she dont want this shop to be in the headline if she kill this guy right now. "ask one of my sales lady" she said and walke off but he touched her shoulder and jessica faced him and shoved his hand off "look Mr. Park if my so-called dad told you something its a lie....and if you want to get married marry one of her daughters dont be showing your jerky face infront of me again." she said and fake a smile again at him "but i dont want them...they are not pretty.....AS YOU" he said with a seductive voice as she whisper the as you in her ears. "You're such a man you know that MR PARK.....look i am engaged" she said and lifted her finger up. "I dont care........I WANT YOU" he "I JESSICA JUNG DONT WANT ANY PIECE OF YOU...........UNDERSTAND" she said and walked off and went to the cash register.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________