Chapter 8

The Decision

Camping part 1;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

It was Saturday morning and I already in my favorite shirt that I covered up with striped sweater, dark blue jeans, and brown boots. I set up my hair into a pony tail. I brought my backpack and heading to my door apartment just in time when the door bell rang. it must Daehyun.

 

“Morning” he greeted me with his goofy smile.

 

“Morning~ ready?” I asked in excitement.

 

“if you are.. then I am”

 

I locked my apartment door and make my way to the elevator when suddenly Daehyun untied my hair. “I already told you don’t tied your hair” he threw my hair band somewhere. I feel like déjà vu. he did this too when the first time we going to school together. what’s with him and tied hair anyway?

 

when we already out, I was greeted by 5 man who is goofing around. they playing rock-paper-scissors , the lost one get hit in the forehead by others who win. Zelo who’s about to hit Youngjae forehead stopped when he saw me.

 

“aah~ kookie-ah! Good morning”

 

“Good morning chocolate” I squeeze his cheeks. “sorry for making you guys waiting” I looked at the others.

 

“nah its okay.. ready to go?” Yongguk patted my head lightly.

 

“I’m ready since 3 weeks ago” I pouted, I triedto use my new aegyo skills.

 

“ooh.. sorry for making you wait that long” Yongguk chuckle a little.

 

“ya ya ya! what’s this? you use aegyo now?” Daehyun interrupted my experiment.

“no I’m not!” I defend myself. my face felt burn hot.

 

“then why you look so cute and now you blushing” Daehyun still tried to tease me, the rest just laugh.

 

“ya! stop it! let’s just go okay?” I yelp start to feel annoyed. they just keep laughing.

 

“okay okay. let’s go!!”

 

Just like always, I’m with Daehyun, Zelo with Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup with Himchan.

 

On the way, Daehyun keep talking, he said the beach that we heading to is B.A.P favorite beach. they always going there every holiday. then he complained to me how annoying Youngjae sometime such as,

 

“Youngjae always eat my food”

 

“Youngjae always beat me when we play chess or board game but luckily I’m good at playing dirty”

 

“I always treat him as my best friend, then someone asked him am I his best friend you know what his answer?”
 

“what?”

 

“no! oh my god I want to struggle him to death that time”

 

I laughed till my stomach felt hurt.

 

“why are you laughing? it’s not a joke” he frowned at me.

 

“sorry, its just.. you just.. you so cute” I can’t control my laugher.

 

“aish.. what was that? fine. laugh as long as you want” he pouted and continue concentrating to the road.

 

“aah- I’m sorry.. sorry” I wiggle his sleeves shirt and began my second-experiment. aegyo time.

 

it works! he smiled!

 

soon.. we arrived. it was a long ride but since Daehyun keep on talking and talking I’m not feeling sleepy at all. I was the opposite with the others. Zelo came out from Yongguk car with swollen face, also Youngjae and Jongup. I think they sleep all the way and leaving the driver behind in silence.

 

The beach was beautiful. the sound of waves and the fresh sea wind cleared out all my mind. I closed my eyes and just enjoying what I felt.

 

“it’s been a long time” I whispered to myself.

 

“long time of what?” Daehyun shock the hell out of me when his voice being catch by my ear drums.

 

I opened my eyes. “seeing the sea”

 

“why’s that?”

 

“when I was in New York I apparently can’t go to sea, Dad just don’t have time”

 

“then why don’t you go with your friend?” why he keep asking? is he not even tired on keep on talking like 2 hours ago?

 

“I don’t have any friend”

 

he remained silence. I think his shocked?

 

“well you have us now, your friends” he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, making me feel warm at his sentences. then he dragged me to the other who began to setting up the tent.

 

They put up the huge tent for six of them and the tiny one for me, since I’m the only girl here. soon the sun is set. we took a picture of it then we build up a fire. and here we are now.. being swollen by our thick jacket and sit around the fire. Himchan who brought his guitar began to play it and we sang together.

 

 



 

 

A/N : more update to go~ (like always saving the surprise in the nest chapter *evil smirks*)

 

huhu.. B.A.P Live On Earth continent tour is begin and my country not even on their destination list i'm so sad TT__TT

 

wait i have to held up my tears since B.A.P seems enjoying their free time in New York :")

FIGHTHING B.A.P!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

 

 

anyway.. don't forget to Subscribe & Comment ^^