Chapter 11

The Decision

Stay;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

So here we are, sitting in my dining table, in my apartment, me seated beside my dad when Daehyun and his dad seated in front of me.

 

well.. actually it’s kinda awkward, for me, since my feeling not yet recover from the ‘incident’ last night and the presence of Mr.Jung. Well look like my dad already prepared the dinner which is seems too much for the four of us.

 

“Let’s dig in” my dad said in excitement not knowing why. We eat in silence, still me who felt awkward. or maybe only me. Daehyun look so calm and enjoy his food. no wonder, Youngjae once told me food is like Daehyun soulmate.

 

“err.. dad, could you mind telling me why we’re here before I dead because of curiosity?” hearing my question they just laughed. yes. three man in front just laughed at me.

 

“maybe you should tell her” Mr.Jung smirk to my dad. what was that for? I felt goosebump.

 

“I got good news and bad news for you” my dad began to talked while his facing me.

 

“o..kay?”

 

“the good news is I got promotion..” my dad looked at me with his sparkling eyes.

 

“whoa.. r-really? congratulation!”

 

“thanks honey” he hugged me tightly then I remember the bad news. I broke the hugged and turn on my poker face mood.

 

“what’s the bad news dad?”

 

“well.. erm.. its..”

 

“DAD!!”

 

“I have to go aboard for a pretty long time”

 

“WHAT?!!” I stand instantly on my feet.

 

“calm down honey”

 

“NO!” I began to walked in the circle, the habit I couldn’t erase when I’m angry, “you got promotion that’s good, but you have to go aboard leaving me here in the country that I hate the most, alone. I can’t hold it anymore dad! I already tried my best to keep it cool since you began to dragged me here! you know I hated living in here! and you know that! what happen to you dad?! what happen to my dad who used to be always beside me??” I can’t hold it anymore, tears started to fall from my eyes, makes my vision blur.

 

“honey” he tried to hug me but I moved away.

 

“you and mom are the same! selfish! you guys are just thinking about yourself!” I yelled as I make my way out of the apartment and if its possible I want out of this stupid freaking pathetic life.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Yuri began to yelled at her dad. me and my dad who don’t even know what to do just seat there awkwardly without make any noise. she then rushed out from the apartment and slammed the door shut as I stand to chase her.

 

“Daehyun please sit, I need to talk to you” I heard Mr. Oh said with heavy breath. I sit back and he began to talk “my daughter.. she need help, your help. I leave tomorrow and I trust my daughter in you hand. I hate to disappointed her like this but I don’t have a choice, this opportunity just come once and I don’t want to waste it.” he sigh. “ I want you to stay here, I want you to look after her not just at the school but also at night, bring your stuff and sleep in my room, I just used it once anyway”

 

“m-me? s-stay in.. here?” I cant hold myself not to shocked.

 

I felt my dad patted my shoulder as I look at him. “I trust you son.”

 

“I’ll do my best”

 



 

A/N : short update everyone, sorry;; so honestly everything is turn out to be a little bit serious since i dragged Yuri family problem along, and i'm not planning this chapter to be like this but.. well.. yeah.. \sigh\ and hope Daehyun will save the day >< and about the new cover, i made it when i got bored and turn out not really that good, well since i'm horrible at editing stuff so yeah.. and (again) I luv reading your comment, its giving me strength and motivation to write more often.. please spam me with your comment, i'll love that :*

anyway..

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMCHAN!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    

 

Subscribe & Comment ^^