Chapter 13

The Decision

Disaster;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I felt somebody hugged me and kissed my forehead when I slept. I opened my eyes lazily and saw my dad with his teary eyes.

 

“take care honey, I love you” he whispered while caressed my hair.

 

“you too dad. I love you too and.. I’m sorry” I immidiately sit up and hugged him. we stayed in that position for a while till he broke the hugged and kissed my forehead again.

 

“I have to go, bye honey” he walked out from my room as I tried back to sleep. I never going to see off him to airport cause he know how I hated the fact that he had to go for a bussines trip and left me behind.

 

.

 

I woke up with heavy sigh and went to the bathroom. doing all my morning routine and heading to the kitchen. I made a toast while humming random song.

 

“Good morning” I jumped in shock with a sudden male voice.

 

“OH MY GOSH” I turned around and saw Daehyun ready in his school uniform with his goofy smile plastered across his face. “you scared the hell out of me!” I tried to calm down my poor heart. “geez.. I forgot that you were here.. stay with me” I kinda mumbled the last tense for my self.

 

“what?” he pouted “you forget about me?”

 

“well I don’t remember living with someone who is not my dad”

 

He flicked my forehead and grabbed my toast “you have to remember that I living with you from now on” he apply some butter on his toast and eat it. I chuckled as I made another toast and eat it while heading to the front door.

 

“let’s go” I said as I grabbed my bag that lay down on the couch. Daehyun catching with me after he locked the apartment door.

 

when we reached the school as always, we met B.A.P and gatered on the parking lot for a while till the bell rang.

 

.

 

I copied down on my note what my history teacher wrote in the board lazily. not bothering by the sound of yawing and yawing in every single corner of my class room.

 

“ppsssttt” I heard someone who difenitely not yawning whispered as I felt my seat being kicked. I turned around, facing Junhong stupid expression.

 

“what?” I ask just loud enough for him to hear.

 

“wanna go eat some ice cream after school?”

 

“absolutely yes!”

 

“great! we-“ Junhong being interupped with the teacher history furious voice.

 

“Mrs.Oh! Mr.Choi! what are you guys doing??!”

 

“nothing ma’am” me and Junhong said in the same time and tone.

 

“of course” she glared at us angrily.

 

“busted~” I heard Jongup who’s seat in front of winked at me.

 

“shut up” I glared at him.

 

“so.. class, don’t forget to study for your exam next week, I hope I can see a good score of you guys”

 

What?!! exam??

 

“wow wow wow, wait” I raised my hand “excuse me ma’am, I’m new here and I know nothing about your subject”

 

She smiled lightly “I already planned on that, Mr.Choi” she called Junhong who seems surprised.

 

“yes ma’am?”

 

“you’re one of my favorite and smart student, why don’t you helped Mrs.Oh to studying for the upcoming test?”
 

“YES MA’AM!” Junhong looked so excited as he stand on his feet in instant “that will be my honor”

 

“perfect then.. class dismiss”

 

“you are good at this subject? history?” I asked Junhong and looked at him unbelievably.

 

“yea.. why? I love history..”

 

“I hated history..”

 

“well you’re gonna learn for loving from now on” he state as he ruffled my hair.

 

I pouted in annoyance and follow Jongup who’s already leaved to get his lunch.

 

.

Lunch time. like always. sitting on our usual spot.. by our I mean me and B.A.P. fooling around like the world is ours.

 

“who have to cook for dinner tonight?” Daehyun asked me while he kept munching his food.

 

“you of course.. you’re the oppa” I flicked his forehead just like the way he did to me this morning.

 

“ya what are you guys talking about?” Himchan look confusedly to Daehyun who’s rubbed his forehead.

 

“did I told you already.. I stayed with Yuri from now on”

 

there was sudden silence. not only on our table but in the whole cafeteria. the time is like stop ticking as everybody stopped whatever they’re doing. I facepalmed myself.

 

“what? did I just said that out loud?” I glared at Daehyun who seem lost. is he just dumb or what? oh gosh. this is disaster.

 

 



 

 

A/N : short update guys, sorry;;; maybe you sick of this excuse but school is really killing me.. there's so many test and homework ;;A;; that's why.. i need you guys voice to call me out from the black hole (school)

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT