Chapter 27

The Decision

Jelousy;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

There are weird feeling floating around inside my chest makes my body felt weird, my brain felt weird, and I can even smell something weird. After find out about, well… Daehyun and Hyunkyung truly relationship this weird feeling pop out and won’t come off.

 

I made it through that evening tried to acted like nothing happen. They also acted like nothing happen after Daehyun unexpected answer.

 

He said “Okay” with a big sigh and that made Hyunkyung jumped off from her sit in shock. She’s about to hug him if I don’t came out soon and innocently asking what’s going on.

 

Daehyun cleared his throat awkwardly while Hyunkyung -smiled brightly like a sun- shook her head and said “nothing”.

 

“Yuri-ah!” Zelo poked my cheek and bring me back to the world, “You zone out again” he pouted cutely, “You’ve been like this all day, I feel like I’m with your body but your soul is not here, where are you?”

 

“Aah sory Zelo, I think I…” I paused as I scratched the back of my neck trying to think about some excuse, “I’m not feeling very well”

 

Alert of what I said, he placed his palms on my forehead and cheeks, “why don’t you tell me earlier? do you feel cold? is your nose watery? anywhere in your body feel hurt?” I blinked several times, processing what Zelo just said.

 

My body is okay Zelo, but inside my chest there’s something feel pretty hurt.

 

He worried about me too much. now I feel guilty for lying to him.

 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest, I closed my eyes and tried to hear his heartbeat and I swear it’s beating so fast, “I’m kinda feel cold”

 

He returned my hug and placed his chin on top of my head, “want to go to my place? I can cook you a soup”

 

I look up and raised my brows, “you can cook?”

 

“…kind of”

 

I chuckled and linked arm with him, “okay then, let’s go, I’m starving” I closed my locker door and we walked out from school which is already empty.

 

After lunch I can’t see Daehyun anywhere he don’t even bother to find me –like always- asking with who I’m going to go home with, him or Zelo. maybe he’s with Hyunkyung and they are on the date… and… ugh stop thinking about them Yuri! it’s none of your business!

 

“… and we can add some vegetable that I only like, what do you think Yuri?” suddenly Zelo looking at me with his sparkle eyes. damn I zone out again. I don’t even know what is he talking about.

 

I smiled and nodded eagerly, “sure sure”

 

“Yesss this is gonna be fun”

 

I sighed in relief. thank goodness he didn’t notice that.

We walked to the bus stop and went to Zelo’s apartment. We don’t need to go to buy grocery because Zelo said he already have all the ingredients for making the soup.

 

We made the soup with Zelo’s recipe or maybe his instinct and ate it while watching TV. I tried to not zone out or think about you-know-what and only focus to Zelo.

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

Yuri fall asleep in my arms in the middle of the movie we’re watching. she look so calm and peaceful, not like this all day when I always caught her staring blankly at the floor or when I saw wrinkle in her forehead like she’s thinking about something, hardly. I know there’s must be something wrong, did she had a problem with her dad again? I guess not, the last time I saw them talking they look fine. then what…

 

The door burst open and Yongguk hyung noisily walked in with the rest of the B.A.P member.

 

I put my index finger on my lips and eagerly “ssshh” them.

 

“Wow I didn’t know she’s here” Himchan hyung said while sitting on the carpet in front of me, following by the others, except Daehyun hyung who prefer to sit at the edge of the sofa where Yuri sleep.

 

“How long her have been sleeping? he asked while eyeing Yuri. I looked at the watch and count in my head, “errr.. about four hours”

 

He widened his eyes as wide as possible, “you’ve been in that position for four hours?!”

 

The others look at Daehyun hyung weirdly as I look at myself.

 

Yuri wrapped her arms around me, her feet crossing my legs as she almost sit on my lap but sadly she didn’t. she buried her face at the crock of my neck while my one hand on her back try to support her balance.

 

“Why? it’s cozy” I can’t help myself to not smirked, I saw Daehyun hyung gritted his teeth and clench his fist.

 

“Okay!” Himchan exclaimed when he realized the air become tense. “Let’s get her home, it’s getting late already”

 

I look at the clock that showing it’s almost 10pm. I nodded and slip my free hand under her knee as I lifted her. she moved a little and hugging my neck even tighter when I started to walked. her breath always giving me shiver and realizing how close we are right now, it’s almost unbelievable I’m not faint.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Sticking at each other like that for four hours? are you kidding me?

 

How I wish I can punch Zelo’s face and throw that smirk out of the window.

 

Himchan volunteer to accompany me and Zelo to get Yuri on her bed as if he afraid that I might do something to Zelo. oh sorry my lovely Himchan hyung you have no idea.

 



 

A/N: YAY finally I manage to update >< I’ve been busy with my new job this past few days, I’m on the period when I don’t have to go to school but instead I have to go to the company school choose for me to find experience in the industry world, so yeah. I don’t know what you called it in your place but well you got the point.

 

And so so sorry for making my precious DaeLo hating on each other, don’t hate me TT

 

I miss you guys :3

Please bare with the super slow update for the next four months, my job killing me I felt like dying every time I got home from work TT in fact I made this chapter when I had free time in the office, I’ll try to update more and finish this story before you know it.

 

Till then… please stay with me :”)

You will stay with me, right?

Right :”)