Chapter 28

The Decision

Realizing;

 



;

Yuri’s POV

 

Friday, the last day of school which mean next week we will be going to Bali. YAY!

 

“Hey” Hyunkyung patted my shoulder when she’s back with a stack of books in her hand. I stand up and helped her put the books on the table.

 

“What’s with the books? are you going to sell it?” I look at how thick and big the books Hyunkyung brought in disbelief.

 

“What? there’s some important information we need” she snapped and open one of the hardcover thick book with sparkle eyes and wide smile just like she just found something undiscoverable.

 

“What a nerd” I mumbled while smiling and get my attention back to the novel I read.

 

“I heard that” she exclaimed as I just chuckled then she chuckled along with me.

 

We back to our own book as silent envelope the empty library. it’s still studying hour but me and Hyunkyung asked for permission to skipped class with reason how important our knowledge for this school trip.

 

Well the point is we just too lazy to attend class in the last day of school before our school trip. okay it’s just me. I’m the lazy one. Hyunkyung is now with me here cause I begged her to skipped class to accompanying me.

 

I yawn while flipping my page when suddenly someone pulled my hair band.

 

“Hey!” I yanked and turned around only to found Daehyun and his goofy smile plastered across his face.

 

“Which part of don’t tie your hair you don’t understand?”

 

I make a face, “do you have any idea how many times you threw my hair band away?” he just shrugged, “I’m out of stock! I don’t have any hair band left!”

 

“it’s your own fault” he said calmly and took a seat beside me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, I tried to set back my messy hair.

 

I manage myself to act normal with Daehyun and Hyunkyung because well… they also acting like nothing happen.

 

Took the example now, I watched them from the corner of my eyes where Hyunkyung still drowning on her book and Daehyun played with the tons of book tried to build them to be a tower.

 

“I found it!” Hyunkyung shouted and made me jumped from my sit and broke down Daehyun’s tower which is made a loud BAM sound than Hyunkyung high-pitched scream.

 

“Damn! my tower! what the hell is wrong with you?!” Daehyun glared at Hyunkyung in annoyance who don’t even give a damn about him.

 

She threw the thick book she read in front of me, and there’s go another BAM sound, “I found something about the creepy statue your asking last night”

 

I grossly took the book and read some line that Hyunkyung already marked with a pencil, “cool” I look up and threw back the book, another loud BAM sound, again.

 

“isn’t that interesting?” her sparkly eyes and smile full of stratification never fade away.

 

“Yeah, it’s…”

 

“knock it off Hyunkyung, don’t you see Yuri is not really that interesting” Daehyun cut me off while build back his book tower.

 

“what’s your problem? of course she’s interest, right Yuri?”

 

“errr…”

 

“No she’s not, right Yuri?”
 

“…”

 

I left them.

 

“where she go?” I heard Daehyun said confusedly before I closed the door.

 

I can’t choose between them. I don’t want to be drag along with their little argument. I…

 

“AAH!” I bumped into someone and fell on the floor with my .

 

“GAHH!” I heard someone else groaned in pain. I open my eyes and saw Zelo also sitting on the floor with face full of pain and maybe his too, just like me.

 

“Yuriiiiii!”

 

“Zeloooo!”

 

We whined at the same time, he’s getting up first then he helped me getting up.

 

“Do you miss me that much that you have to bumped at me that hard?” he smirked as I scoffed and hit his arm lightly, “aw I miss you too” he hugged my shoulder and bringing me closer to him as he pecked my cheek, “why you didn’t tell me that you skipped class?”

 

“why would I?” I look at him innocently.

 

“I’m so going to kiss you right now” he smirked cheekily before attacking my face with kisses.

 

“Ya Ya Ya! stop!” I cupped his cheeks to make him stop but instead of stop he brought his face closer and pressed his lips on mine.

 

Our lips pressed to each other, our nose brush against each other, and our eyes locked to each other, looking deep down in one another soul. my hands on his cheeks and his hands on my waist.

 

Zelo retreated slightly only to his lips then he put his forehead against mine.

 

“I love you” he blurted out and made my heart ponding so fast that I’m afraid it’s going to jump out of my chest.

 

Why do I have to care about Daehyun and Hyunkyung when I have this beautiful creature in front of me?

Why do I have to care about Daehyun and Hyunkyung acted Zelo is the only one who can act sweetly and makes my heart feel like about to explode?

 

I caressed his cheeks with my thumb and closed my eyes. I kiss him. not pressing on each other lips but kiss him.

 

I’m busy every corner of his luscious lips when he suddenly bit my bottom lips. I gasped and that’s when he entered his hot muscle on my wet craven. we are not fighting for dominance, we just tasted and enjoying each other. his tongue slipped out of my mouth and get back to kissed me passionately.

 

“I love you too” I murmured between kisses as I can feel him smiling.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I froze at my spot. standing so stiff that I think I can’t move my body. I even feel like the air is thinning. until I’ve been pulled and dragged forcefully to the other side of the school. I can’t stop whoever dragging me as I feel like I just dropped my brain somewhere.

 

I inhale and exhale and closed my eyes as I tried to erase the worst scenery ever, the second one to be exact. now I regret running out of library and chasing Yuri. I should just listen to Hyunkyung. I should...

 

“Daehyun!” Hyunkyung shouted as I saw her face inch away from me, all red and red. she’s upset.

 

“What?” I asked almost like whispering after I feel my energy just evaporate.

 

Instead of answer me she hugged me, tightly. I’m too slow to react when she already pulled away.

 

“what was that for?” I asked confusedly. she just shrugged and smile, her famous sweet smile.

 

“I know that’s all you need, action speak louder than words, remember?”

 

Pabo, of course I remember. I smiled along. I remember when I’m sad, or angry, or just not on the mood she always hugged me.

 

I took off her glasses and put it in my pocket then I reach out my hand to slid it behind her neck as I brought her face closer to me and our lips met. she instantly holding on my shoulders with her hands. I brought my other to caress her cheeks so I can depend the kiss. the sweet taste in her lips never changed. it’s still the same. just like the way I like it.

 

I pulled out when I can’t no longer hold my breath. we both out of breath as we panting and gasping for air.

 

“sneaky!” she hit my chest lightly, “you always did that! you never change!”

 

I chuckled and patted her head. that’s when I realized… what did I do? what was that? what… why????

 



 

A/N: DUM! DUM! DUM! WHAT THE HELL.... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? AGH TOO MANY KISS SCENE I CAN'T! UGH---

 

Too many question? get on the line lol XD