Chapter 14

The Decision

The Jung freaking Daehyun;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I walked out from the cafeteria which is now full of silence as B.A.P follow me from behind. we ended up on the rooftop, the only place when I can slap Daehyun in the face with my shoes.

 

“YA!!” I shouted at the top of my voice toward Daehyun face.

 

“uh-oh” I heard Jongup murmured.

 

“what?!! what did I do?” Daehyun still look so lost.

 

“do you know what you just did? you help this school finding some hot gossip to talk about!” I think my face turned red now cause the emotional I felt.

 

“wha- uh- what do you mean?” oh my god you have no idea how I want to throw him away from the rooftop right now.

 

“Daehyun-ah what don’t you tell us about this?” Yongguk asked Daehyun calmly as Himchan tried to make me calm down.

 

“I did.. didn’t I?” Daehyun not look so sure.

 

“no you didn’t pabo!” Youngjae said and hit Daehyun’s head.

 

“AW! okay I’m sorry.. I must be forgot” he rubbed the spotted that Youngjae just hit him.

 

“ugh.. now what am I gonna do?? I’m doomed!!” I hide my face on my palms.

 

“look.. we’re gonna figure this out, just explain to them why Daehyun have to stay with you” being the smartass Youngjae idea not helping at all.

 

“how? they definitely not gonna believe it!”

 

“believe what? look I’m still lost.. what are you guys talking about?” I WANT TO KILL THIS JUNG FREAKING DAEHYUN!

 

Youngjae hit Daehyun head again. “don’t you realize? you just made a broadcast about you living with Yuri”

 

Daehyun eyes widened. look like an arrow just shoot him on the brain. “OH MY !”

 

“really?” I glared at him.

 

“I am so sorry.. I don’t know what happened to me.. oh .. they must be think something stupid right now-“

 

“or maybe something crazy” Jongup cut him off.

 

“thank you Jongup for clearing these up, that was really helping” I look at Jongup with my eyes full of annoyance. he just smiled and back off not wanting anymore death glare from me.

 

“look.. I’m full responsible of this, I’ll explain to them that its just a misunderstanding ASAP.. wait no right now” Daehyun was about to run when Yongguk cold him stop his move.

 

“what are you going to say? do you think they gonna believe it? they just bunch of weirdo that have nothing to do beside picking of someone live and spread it off like a wild fire. well.. that was what going on me for this past 3 years I’m in this school”

 

“I hated gossip” I groaned not feeling this conversation gonna solve my problem. I hated being limelight. I always keep my low profile. I don’t need any attention from people I don’t even know. and the worst is now it going to happen to me.. whyyyyyyyy??????

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

I’m truly shocked when Daehyun hyung said he stay with Yuri. just what the hell nonsense is that? why Daehyun hyung have to stay with Yuri when their apartment were located in front of each other. that was so stupid.

 

If you asked whether I'm jealous about this? YES! I FREAKING AM!

 

I can’t even imagine Daehyun hyung spend more with Yuri than I am. that was not fair. I am not gonna let that happen. hyung you are not making Yuri to replace your ex-girlfriend, are you?

 

Watching them argue is not gonna resolve anything. Yuri look so pissed. I.. somehow.. like she look so angry right now. that’s mean she not really agreeing this living-together-thing.

 

“hyung” I voice out when I realize I keep on silent from the start I heared Daehyun-hyung-broadcast. “let’s not arguing about this. this is not going to help anything. let’s just keeping cool. it’s not like the first time one of us having a gossip spread around” I calmly explained.

 

Yongguk hyung smiled and patted my head. “good idea Junhong.. I’m proud of you, you getting smarter”

 

“oh my baby now grown up” Himchan squeeze my cheeks and acted like an ahjumma.

 

Yuri sighed so loud as she speak out “fine.. but you guys are not leaving my side when I got bully” she pointed all of us with her index finger.

 

“YESSIR!!” we all six said at the same time. making Yuri chuckled a little.

 

“ooh so now I’m your commander?” with that she leave the rooftop. leaving us doumbfounded. but the next second her head pop out from the door. “hey aren’t you gonna following your new commander?” she said to us mockingly.

 

“YA!!” we all shouted as we start to chase her when she already tried to runaway from us.

 

The loud sound of a girl and six boys laughing and also sound of feet pounding down the stairs full the air when the seven of us goofing around. forgetting the arguing just now is never happened.

 

what? it’s us. the teenagers who don’t give a about what people said and just having fun. enjoyed our short live.

 



 

~ random ~

 

Yongguk: YA! CHOI JUNHONG! WHO TOLD YOU TO SAID THAT THING?? >:|

 

Zelo: errr author did ._.

 

Author: what the.. ya! zelo oppa! why did you said that?!!! Yongguk going to kill me now! don’t you remember what happened to Daehyun when he said ?  Yongguk punished him by leaved Daehyun sitting alone!

Zelo: sorry my lovely author *^* I’m going now, Yongguk hyung about to break my skateboard.. bye \runaway\

 

Author: YA! ZELO OPPA! DON’T LEAVE ME HERE! WAIT FOR ME! \chasing Junhong\

 

Yongguk: what the?? hey are you guys really going to do this?!! I’m not going to punish you guys okay? I’m planning to just twisted your ears.

 

Authos&Zelo: \runaway even faster\

 

Yongguk: AISH!! \chasing Authos&Zelo\

 



 

A/N : *pant* *pant* ugh sorry for the crappy chapter *pant* i feel so damn tired and sleepy right now *pant* also sorry for the grammar error *pant* oh god i have to start running, yongguk is chasing me and oh my god where's zelo?!! curse his long legs make him run faster than me *pant* ugh byeee!! \start running again\

 

wait! before that.. let's fangirling togeteher ^^

did you guys know about this?? omg this is so hillarious..

and then after that..

I don't why but i found it adorable >3< Yongguk being so protective to his child (BAP member) :p \high-five yongguk\

 

 

Subscribe & Comment ^~^