Chapter 16

The Decision

First Kiss;

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I was just done with helping my English teacher when I put some book on my locker. closing and locking my locker door, I spotted Jongup who I think just about to go to the parking lot.

 

“Jongup –ah!” I called out. he turn his head and smiled when he saw me.

 

“Yuri-ah. wae?”

 

“do you see Junhong anywhere?”

 

“yeah.. he told me he waiting for you in the school backyard”

 

“oh okay. thanks” I waved at him and run to the school backyard.

 

When I reached the school backyard I saw Junhong lying on the ground with only a thin cloth pad. his hands folded under his head and his eyes closed. enjoying the fresh air.

 

I walked to him slowly tried to not making any noise, when I’m about to sit he grab my wrist and pull me down, I fell right on top of him. his arms wrapped around my waist and our faces just inches away. I can even felt his warm breath on my face.

 

“what took you so long?” he whispered to my ear that makes me shiver.

 

“sorry” is just the only thing I can say. I feel so nervous right now. my heart beating so fast that I’m afraid he can hear it.

 

“look at me” he said. he realized that I keep avoiding his gazed. “yuri-ah” oh my god! the way he called my name sounds so y. what got into you Junhong?!! I gulped my own saliva when I finally look at him in the eyes.

 

“what?”

 

He smirks and rolled over. now his on top of me. my eyes widened at his sudden action. there’s no more space between me and him, he just dropped his warm body on mine.

 

“wh-what… ar-are… y-you… doi-ng?” I don’t know why I’m flustering, I can feel my sweat fell down from my forehead.

 

His smirks faded and replaced with his adorable pouted. “I miss you”

 

I chuckled and push him down from me.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I already waiting Yuri for almost hour now. what exactly her English teacher asked her to do?. I lean back on my car door with Himchan hyung beside me who’s also waiting for Jongup. Yongguk hyung already back home with Yongujae. wait.. where’s Junhong?

 

“Jongup-ah!!” Himchan hyung shouted when he saw Jongup walking toward us. “where the hell are you? I-” I cut Himchan hyung when he just about to scolded Jongup.

 

“where’s Junhong?”

 

“uh? oh Junhong and Yuri studying in the school backyard” Jongup said.

 

“what? school backyard? why?”

 

“I dunno.. Junhong said he have a plan or something.. he-” not witing his more explaination I rushed to the school backyard. what’s your plan Zelo? what? don’t tell me you’re about to…

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

This is a golden opportunity. Me and Yuri together in the school backyard. alone. just the two of us. now It’s the time I make my move. we’ve been discussing about the royal family tree which is gonna out on the up coming test when Yuri keep his lips.

 

“so what’s next? the war? or what?” he looked up at me with his adorable faces. he lean back on the tree and I sit right in front of her. I gulped my own saliva. I've held off long enough to not kiss her. “Junhong-ah! ya! Zelo!” she waved her hand in front of my eyes as I’ve been zoned out. blinking several time I smiled sweetly at her.

 

“why you look so pretty today?” I put my innocent face on as she blushed over my compliment.

 

“ya! why you’re so cheesy today! geez” she hit my arm lightly.

 

“why? don’t you like it?” I whined. she just chuckled. “yuri-ah”

 

“hmm?” she keep on chuckled.

 

“I love you” she froze, “do you love me?” she look up at me with her eyes widened open. I swear my heart is about to explode and jumped out from my chest.

 

“J-junhong-ah..”

 

That’s it. I can’t take it anymore.

 

I cupped her cheeks, bring her closer to me as I closed my eyes and pressed my lips on hers. few seconds later I pulled away. I already planning and practicing this with Jongup hyung, he helped me out and gave me some tricks. first step.. confessing check. second step kiss her lips.. check. third step.. look at how her responds so we can move to the fourth step.

 

She smiled “you took my first kiss”

 

now it’s my turn to widened my eyes. “really? that.. that was my first kiss too..”

 

She then leaned her forehead on mine while her arms wrapped around my neck. “I love you too” she whisperer as she closed her eyes and pressed her lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and bringing her to sit on my lap. soon we’re not just pressed on each other lips, I began to at her lower lip when she at my upper lip. I bit on her lower lip asking for entrance, she gasped and I made my tongue to explore every inch of her wet mouth. she fight back with her tongue but in the end I won. we pulled away gasping for air just when I see a saliva dropped on her jaw and I it.

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

I can’t believe he just confessing to me. and the way he lead our make out session is not like his first kiss. that was just amazing.

 

“I’m not sure it was your first kiss” I leaned my forehead on him again.

 

“why? am I that amazing for the first time?” he smirks. geez since when he began being so seductive. “I’m truly honest.. you are my first kiss. I know watching will be usefull”

 

I chuckled. “byunte! I don’t know a cute boy like you watched that kinda movie too”

 

“what did you call me?”

 

“ert!”

 

he suddenly attacked me with kisses all around my face. my cheeks, my nose, my eyes, my forehead, wherever he can reach it.

 

“Yuri-ah” he called me when he already stop with his attack.

 

“hmm?”

 

“do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 

“YES!” I half yelled.

 

he smiled widely and hugged me tightly when I just realized I still sitting on his lap. we just stayed like that for a little while.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

WHAT THE ?!!
 

I think I just watched a live movie teenager version.

 

where the hell Junhong learn that??

 

All I know is I just stepped on school backyard then I saw Yuri sitting on Zelo’s lap while their lips moving with rhythms. I felt my heart aches. my fist clenched and I felt my blood boil up on the top of my head. I saw they smiling and giggling between kisses. I gritted my teeth.

 

Did Junhong really just confessed to her? did he really love her? and did Yuri love Junhong back? I don’t see she resist the kissed?

 

wait.. no! no way! I am Jung Daehyun! I’m not gonna let her go just like that! watch your back Zelo! I’m going to get her.. soon.

 



 

 

A/N : 

 

Let's appreciate our y maknae for a moment *^*

  

  

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

your comment is my ...