Chapter 21

The Decision

Sweet;

 



 

Zelo’s POV

 

Everything is now messed up. Jongup hyung just told me their plan when Himchan hyung dragging Yuri away.

 

Set her and Daehyun hyung again?

 

Is that even real??

 

I finally have my first girlfriend, my first love! can I just live in peace and feel the joy of every second I spend with my girl?

 

Geez..

 

I was staring at Yuri’s back blankly when suddenly the teacher yelled at me.

 

“Mr.Choi! this is not the right time to daydreaming!”

 

Every pair of eyes are on me now. I blink several time before apologize in embarrassment, “joesonghamnida seonsaengnim”

 

The teacher back to his lecture and everyone get back to listen to it.

 

Yuri turn around, facing me, and whispered, “what are you thinking? its still morning..”

 

I smiled, I look at her beautiful grey eyes through her reading glasses, “you..” I mumbled.

 

She hurriedly turn around, hiding her red crimson face. I always love making her blush. when she blush it looks like a sweet red cherry tomato and the thing is I love cherry tomato. I chuckled at my own thought and got another shout, “Mr.Choi!”

 



 

Yuri’s POV

 

The bell rang. lunch break.

 

I’m about to put down my reading glasses into place when suddenly Zelo kneel in front of me and rested his chin on my desk.

 

“Why you always keep on bothering me on my mind when you already driving me crazy in real life?”

 

“Well sorry for bothering your beautiful life Mr.Choi Junhong”

 

He chuckled, “my life will just get more beautiful when you with me”

 

“Eew~ why are you being so cheesy? it scare the hell out of me”

 

“Wht? you don’t like me being cheesy? I though you like it, I can see it when you blush”

 

I touched my face instantly, feeling hot all of sudden.

 

“See!” he pointed, “you get all my attention baby” he wink playfully.

 

“Ya! you guys are such a wet cheese ball.. so cheesy” Jongup exclaimed while crossing his arms on his chest. I hit him lightly and walked out from the class only to found Himchan who started dragging me again. since morning these guys being so weird, especially Himchan. he kept clinging on me like a koala.

 

We arrived in cafeteria and sit on our usual spot. when I was about to grab my lunch Yongguk came with two trays of foods.

 

“Here..” he said, smiling as he gave me the tray.

 

“Thanks?”

 

I felt strange with all of the sudden treatment. Daehyun is the only one who gladly took my lunch for me and such, I mean his my guardian angel, remember? now… where is he?

 

Himchan stand up to took his own lunch and Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae arrived.

 

Zelo sit beside me and sneak his arm to wrapped around my waist, I send him a face.

 

“What?” he simply asked.

 

“Stop being so cheesy”

 

“I’m not”

 

I sigh and pointed at his arm, he smirk and gave me an unexpected peck on the lips.

 

My eyes widened. then he peck my nose and my forehead. I hit his chest lightly when he about to give me another peck on my lips, “what are you doing?” I hissed him and take a look to how B.A.P members react from the corner of my eyes. they just eating their lunch and pretend everything is okay. so.. they really are already know about me and Zelo. no wonder they look so calm.

 

“I want everybody to know that you’re mine” he pouted cutely.

 

I don’t know what to say. I ended up staring at him blankly. he really is serious about this relationship.

 

When he told me I’m his first girlfriend, or his first kiss, or his first love, I’m not directly believe in all that. because you know.. how he extremely popular among girls and how he perfectly look. how can girl like me got this beautiful gift? I feel butterfly on my stomach and warm in all over my face. I ended up hugging him.

 

“Keep on being cheesy” I buried my face on his neck and I felt his shoulder shaking, he chuckled and hug me tightly.

 



 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Lunch time should be feel like heaven but for me it was like hell. how can I enjoying my food when Zelo keep on pecking Yuri’s face like a lollipop and suddenly, out of nowhere, Yuri hugged Zelo and now.. they ended up eating their lunch by feeding each other. I almost puke on my food. Youngjae send me a are-you-okay look. I shrugged it off and continuing eating my lunch which now become bitter.

 



 

Author's Note : another chapter i wrote during my free time in school ^~^

(no gifbombs;;)

C o m m e n t  j u s e y o~